Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36 match day thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I would love to see a website where it could tell you your rank if you started from GWx.

I started off terrible, and had rank of 3.4m in GW16. My rank now is 770K in GW36. More often than not my average has been around the top 10k average.
    My first mistake of the season was going with PEA in GW1 instead of Salah.

I would like to see this website too. I was 1.1m in GW16 and 47k now. Was around the 1 million mark for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I would love to see a website where it could tell you your rank if you started from GWx.

I started off terrible, and had rank of 3.4m in GW16. My rank now is 770K in GW36. More often than not my average has been around the top 10k average.
    My first mistake of the season was going with PEA in GW1 instead of Salah.

haha Im laughing as I started the season with PEA and Werner. Held onto PEA for far too long and when I sold Werner after 3 blanks in a row he went and got two goals and an assist in the following game. A wild card in GW7 also turned into a mess as well. Id have to look back but I think I spent most of November between 4m and 5m overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,235 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Muahahaha wrote: »
    haha Im laughing as I started the season with PEA and Werner. Held onto PEA for far too long and when I sold Werner after 3 blanks in a row he went and got two goals and an assist in the following game. A wild card in GW7 also turned into a mess as well. Id have to look back but I think I spent most of November between 4m and 5m overall.

Yeah it might seem obvious but the people who play well in fpl consistently are consistent. They don't persist with a fella that is 'due' or clearly in bad form.

I will always remember this season as my Brewster season - had the fecker for ages on the bench convinced he was the 'key' great value. Allowed me to invest in midfield etc. But by doing that I missed out on a lot of the cheap strikers who were doing well and there were a plethora of cheap midfielders (the way the season panned out).

The consistent people who play fpl seem to know instinctively when to have patience with a player or when to say no it is not working.

I am one of those fpl game players who never has consistent always all over the shop. Not sure how to fix it. Just go with the obvious picks and wait to see what happens value wise later on I suppose.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

claw wrote: »
    I would like to see this website too. I was 1.1m in GW16 and 47k now. Was around the 1 million mark for ages.

Back in the early years there was a graph feature within the leagues as well as league forums. The forums weren't much use but I used to love that graph feature. Not sure why they got rid of it.

I think you used to be able to plot your own team and three others at a time.

Advertisement