Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 36 match day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭siblers

thunderdog wrote: »
    I’m holding out for a Pickford headed goal in this game

He's more than capable of scoring a headed og

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

claw wrote: »
    Since I have had Digne he has done pretty well. Scored 6 or more in 5 of the last 6 matches. Think he should be priced 5.5 rather than 6.0 though.

Digne would be great if he was 5 or 5.5 but I wouldn't be paying 6 for him unless Everton started getting more clean sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭893bet

Terrible. Week. All differencials blanked including captain.

At least I am a pool fan though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

The soccer fan specific stuff in here since the Liverpool match is great, definitely can see why some posters are fairly annoyed at it

bantee wrote: »
    The soccer fan specific stuff in here since the Liverpool match is great, definitely can see why some posters are fairly annoyed at it

?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Level 42

Dcl complete waste of space

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

FT. Pathetic display from Everton.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

Ugh. Digne and DCL in that. What a let down. Everton were in a good position to get European football before kick off. Very unlikely now. Fans must be tearing their hair out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,380 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sigurdson is so useless he doesn't deserve to be called Siggy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭macraignil

Captained DCL when I could have just given the armband to Kane and got a green arrow in OR. All out on 42.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

JPup wrote: »
    Ugh. Digne and DCL in that. What a let down. Everton were in a good position to get European football before kick off. Very unlikely now. Fans must be tearing their hair out.

At least the fans will be back for the next game, that might give them a kick up the hole.

Had Coleman and DCL but considering the guy behind me in my money league had double Everton defense and DCL captained that could of been a lot worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Level 42

Sheff utd were there for the taking relegated and playing a few kids and they still cant beat them -rubbish.
    DCL missed from 2 yards he should pack it in -last time getting in this amateur

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Holgate and DCL in that...not HEWT to say the least.

A very damaging and costly couple of days in terms of FPL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I did try to warn you guys :pac:- DCL and Vardy biggest trolls in the game. Second half form is shocking. On his performances of late DCL shouldn't be getting into the England squad. He's basically had a decent 4 month spell and media started raving about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,507 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

58(-4). Into top 5K

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Only seeing the Everton result now and couldnt believe my eyes. A rival had DCL captained and I was convinced he would be good for one if not two goals against a relegated Sheffield. I had thought about bringing in myself only his final fixture v City put me off so went for Antonio instead. Everton fans must be fuming at that result and the other home defeats to Southampton and Newcastle this season. Id wonder is Carlo the man to take them forward, theyve had some shocking results at home this season.

Finished on 55 points with c Salah absolutely saving the entire gameweek by landing a 20 point haul from a single goal. Small green arrow breaks me into the top 200k for the first time ever this season so VHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Had only 9 players this week and got a nice 59. Three Everton blanks too.
    Tekkers, Raph, Dallas, Kane, TAA and Salah doing the damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Had only 9 players this week and got a nice 59. Three Everton blanks too.
    Tekkers, Raph, Dallas, Kane, TAA and Salah doing the damage.

Ah someone else took a punt on Benteke. 67(-8). Just gone top in my money league with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭howareyakid

79 (-8) to give me a sixth consecutive green arrow to bring me to circa 300k which has been my highest rank of the season so far. HEWT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Allison to score wads not that bad for a late bet

but this GW my fpl ha's taken a hit

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Nice 69 this week, starring Tyrick Mitchell :P

Clawed my way back up to 138k, 8 green arrows in a row. Goal is to get to 100k, which after my run over the Christmas period seemed highly unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Won the head to head with 9 players mainly thanks to Salah. All out on 53. Not totally happy with that especially the DCL blank . He missed some chance. Would have been huge. Couple of really poor scores in my money league has seen it turn around again and I'm back in front by 15.

Some big calls to be made this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

57(-4) up to 41k . I was 1.9 million at xmas so delighted to be in with a chance in some money leagues now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

42 from 9 players sees me drop 2k to 8.6k.

Salah (c) and TAA carrying the other 7 wasters!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭claw

66 (-4) gets me up 16k to 47k. First time in the top 50k in a couple of years. Hope to push on from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

74 this week, my first time in a long time where a -4 hit actually paid off, Mitchell in for Dias with Salah as captain. Green arrows all round after a few abysmal weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

48 from 10

Bang average.

Still just outside the top 100k.

Fingers crossed can push on for the last 2 GW's!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

57(-4) up to 41k . I was 1.9 million at xmas so delighted to be in with a chance in some money leagues now.

I would love to see a website where it could tell you your rank if you started from GWx.

I started off terrible, and had rank of 3.4m in GW16. My rank now is 770K in GW36. More often than not my average has been around the top 10k average.
    My first mistake of the season was going with PEA in GW1 instead of Salah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I did try to warn you guys :pac:- DCL and Vardy biggest trolls in the game. Second half form is shocking. On his performances of late DCL shouldn't be getting into the England squad. He's basically had a decent 4 month spell and media started raving about him.

One thing that might get him into squad is that he can kinda play the big target man role....something likes of Rashford or Greenwood cannot.If Kane got injured DCL would be likely to replace him.

Advertisement