Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EU/NI online shops

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭blade1

11 that have been sent back and not just once either 🙄

From the one company who just last week said they'll resend all 11 again on the 29/11.

I've been trying to explain to them how to guarantee they get through but not sure they are paying much heed.

And I should be getting a further 9 over the next few months.

Money is taken from my bank account monthly as I have a direct debit.

I'm in no panic with them as long as they all eventually turn up but who knows whether they will or not.

Problem isn't just UK though.

Found a, very hard to get,used seat cowl on jauce.com in Japan.

That got sent back by customs and jauce didn't want to know.

Luckily they accept PayPal these days so I got my €130 back that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,761 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭blade1

New to jauce?

Run while u can!

Although with customs the way it's gone isn't worth the hassle.

Good place to find the almost impossible though

😁

• Registered Users Posts: 33,949 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

RRRRR RRRRR RRRRR RRRRRR

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

😁

Life ain't always empty.

For Ducati owners, this shop has 20% off all Ducati accessories, termi exhausts etc, until February 8th. They do this sale every now and again. I've bought plenty off them, postage takes about a week.

https://www.ducatigrenoble.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement