Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancouver greenhouse

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Pipmae wrote: »
    Oh no! Just seeing this now and I've this model ordered. I'm not looking forward to the assembly.

https://www.dancovershop.com/ie/product/orangery-polycarbonate-oasis-hexagonal-anthracite.aspx

Make sure you tape the polycarbonate edges. I inherited one and I have more greenery inside the polycarb than some parts of the greenhouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭grinder23

Have many here bought from dancover? Was gonna order the small greenhouse but reading mixed reviews online regards missing parts or long delivery times

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭pjproby

Just for the record payment was taken from my account on 16th April, was shipped from Copenhagen through Cologne in Germany and arrived in Ireland on 21st April and delivered to my door on 25th April. It comes in two section, one for the glass and one for the frame.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭grinder23

pjproby wrote: »
    Just for the record payment was taken from my account on 16th April, was shipped from Copenhagen through Cologne in Germany and arrived in Ireland on 21st April and delivered to my door on 25th April. It comes in two section, one for the glass and one for the frame.

Thanks for that just got a bit nervy after reading a few reviews online

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

pjproby wrote: »
    That's the model ok, the manual is difficult to understand, only some parts are numbered, many are not. I would strongly advise people against buying it.
    This is it now and hopefully it will be covered and finished tomorrow.

That photo should help anyone else trying to put that same greenhouse together.

Would be great if you could also show with say 3 pictures of of how the first 3 or 4 sheets go on.

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

I know it's a bit late for the OP...but here's my two cent.

When I bought our greenhouse from here:
    https://www.ksbgarden.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60
    a few years ago, I deliberately had a good look at the pictures of the frame and picked a model with square tubing instead of flat / v-shaped profiles as that seemed much easier to put together.

555-800x600.jpg

and so it was ..the only helping hand I needed was to hold finished frames upright while connecting them and help to pull the polycarbonate roof sheet over the top.
    Other than that, it was a one man / two hand operation.

Having said that - KSB also offer to assemble your greenhouse for a reasonable fee, so you can pick any model you like really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

^^^^ Is that a welded frame for the front?

Wake me up when it's all over.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

^^^^ Is that a welded frame for the front?

nope, just bars screwed together with captive nuts and bolts

Advertisement