Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Battle of Japan

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Interesting that Shizuoka didn’t even win its qualifying group, it was runner up to Niigata, the Chinese looking one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Just shows you that democracy doesn’t work, just like the Japanese predicted it wouldn’t in WW II.

Cheers for running the tournament, Mac, it was a great distraction during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,278 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A great tournie Omackeral

• Registered Users Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭Barna77

ありがとうございます arigatou gozaimasu, Omack-san!

Time to start thinking about where we head off to for the next ultimate battle. I have a shortlist of 3 or 4. I could select the next location myself while keeping the remaining ones a surprise or I could throw it open to you guys and let you pick what you fancy from the list yourselves.

Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Omackeral wrote: »
    Time to start thinking about where we head off to for the next ultimate battle. I have a shortlist of 3 or 4. I could select the next location myself while keeping the remaining ones a surprise or I could throw it open to you guys and let you pick what you fancy from the list yourselves.

Thoughts?

I for one,welcome the instruction of our new Omackeral overlord

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Uncharted wrote: »
    Agreed

We are the Toy Story aliens
    You are the Toy Story claw!

58t1lv.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Uncharted wrote: »

Hear hear

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Just a reminder that this happened in the Shizouka Prefecture. I'm disappointed in all of you that voted for it. :p

As did you, so whatever happened there couldn't have been that important. :D

Another great tournament Omack, sorry I missed most of the last couple of rounds but we ended up with a worthy winner. As for future tournaments, why mess with a winning formula? If you build it we will come.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭Purgative

Where the next comp is, (for me) is part of the draw. So I prefer not to have the choice and to find out where we're all going shortly before.

• Advertisement

Loud and clear, the locations shall remain a mystery!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Did you get anything out of my suggestion btw?

Not sure if there was enough for a full tournament, but there were some...interesting options anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Zaph wrote: »
    As did you, so whatever happened there couldn't have been that important. :D

Oh I've just reread Macks post about the mercy killing. No, no I didn't. I had said Fukuoka in my pm. It wouldn't have made a difference though.

cdeb wrote: »
    Did you get anything out of my suggestion btw?

Not sure if there was enough for a full tournament, but there were some...interesting options anyway!

Hit me up again with it? Didn’t see anything except for your vote!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Twas after the Feb tournament, not this one.

Reminder PM sent to avoid any spoilers on here!

Loud and clear! So I have 4 ready to go and 1 or 2 more in the pipeline. That’ll more or less keep us going until the end of the year!

Advertisement