Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GW 34 matchday thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,398 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Protesters have broken into Old Trafford and are protesting on the pitch. Game will likely be delayed. Worse case scenario it gets called off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

<Quickly checks bench>

That’s a fupping disgrace. They should be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Played bench boost - damn

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

Damage to broadcast equipment game doubtful?

Beam me up Scotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Looking more and more likely the Utd Liverpool game will be postponed , fans back on the pitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Looking more and more likely the Utd Liverpool game will be postponed , fans back on the pitch

****ing eejits

• Registered Users Posts: 4,588 ✭✭✭Xander10

I blame gary neville the mad rebel

As a non Kane owner, could the Spurs fans be given a little encouragement to copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Fantastic; Bamford and Struijk for Salah and Bruno...

Match will almost certainly be delayed by an hour imo. And a high probability of being called off.

Aubamg 2-0

Auba(Martinelli)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,536 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Hopefully they can play it tomorrow if it doesn’t go ahead today

• Registered Users Posts: 20,339 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'm gonna be rocking a 1-3-3 formation if this game is called off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

PARlance wrote: »
    Fantastic; Bamford and Struijk for Salah and Bruno...

Match will almost certainly be delayed by an hour imo. And a high probability of being called off.

Try Matt Lowton for TAA, Shaw, Salah and Fernandes:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Phillips named in the starting XI (!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Phillips named in the starting XI (!)

Back to a full playing squad apart from Forster :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Jota benched

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭siblers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

siblers wrote: »
    Jota benched

Will get Watkins on if he doesn't come on, but cannot see that happening.

Delayed at the very least.

Schar straight red.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Anyone know what happened to Holding?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

BREAKING

4pm meeting with Manchester United, Liverpool and Premier League officials.

6:30pm "aspirational" kick off time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Azpi and Holding owner here, why even bother!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Reports saying the stewards will have to do an entire sweep of the stadium for weapons as security has been breached. It will take them at least an hour and a half.

Though this isnt Uniteds fault Id say the PL will hit them with a sizable fine. Sky and other broadcasters will be fuming too, this fixture has an average global audience of around 700 million people some of now who will now tune out as it'll be past midnight in Asia by the time it kicks off, if at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Reports saying the stewards will have to do an entire sweep of the stadium for weapons as security has been breached. It will take them at least an hour and a half.

Though this isnt Uniteds fault Id say the PL will hit them with a sizable fine. Sky and other broadcasters will be fuming too, this fixture has an average global audience of around 700 million people some of now who will now tune out as it'll be past midnight in Asia by the time it kicks off, if at all.

Scenes on here if the game did get postponed to another GW - although I think that is unlikely at this stage

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Scenes on here if the game did get postponed to another GW - although I think that is unlikely at this stage

Fans outside seem determined to stop the game going ahead. Getting the team buses to the ground is the challenge now.

Xander10 wrote: »
    Fans outside seemed determined to stop the game going ahead. Getting the team buses to the ground is the challenge now.

IF the came was postponed, when could it be played?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Is there a precedent for the game getting postponed to another gameweek, like have the FPL done this before with postponed fixtures? I would have thought the fairest thing to do is just include it in this gameweeks points when it does get played but not sure what the FPL have done in the past

edit- just read a report that there is a corner flag now doing a tour around Manchester, straight out of Father Ted!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,084 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

IF the came was postponed, when could it be played?

There's not many available slots with the Europa League games. Today or Tomorrow are the only really available slots. Can't have it after GW38.

• Advertisement

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Is there a precedent for the game getting postponed to another gameweek? Have the FPL done this before with postponed fixtures? I would have thought the fairest thing to do is just include it in this gameweeks points when it does get played but not sure what the FPL have done in the past

Well for covid they were played in a different GW, can't back track points. I was more asking is there any time for the game to be played in the future.

Advertisement