Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Alphabet SHEEP - Colour without the Rainbow [Reveal: 11th May, 7pm]

Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭ ari101

giphy.gif

The aim of SHEEP is to give the most popular answer, and my aim is to hopefully not eff up my first attempt to run a game! :D

I'm looking for all the colours of the alphabet, except for those in the rainbow!

giphy.gif

So while there are normally no wrong answers in sheep, this time all the colours in the standard rainbow will score zero!
    For those unsure that is: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet.

Example: Blue, Baby Blue, and Chinese Blue would all score zero because they contain the word blue, however Cerulean, Cyan or even Chinese if you're feeling a bit out there (if that sheeps I'll be damned) would be perfectly acceptable.

Please PM me an alphabetical list of colours.
    DO NOT post your list on thread.

Use the below as a template:

A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    F
    G
    H
    I
    J
    K
    L
    M
    N
    O
    P
    Q
    R
    S
    T
    U
    V
    W
    X
    Y
    Z

This is SHEEP so Google and other forms of prehistoric research are allowed!

Thanks to the last Alphabet SHEEP organisers whose posts I shamelessly based my own upon :)

Aiming for a reveal second week of May assuming someone takes pity on my attempt to run a game and enters! :)

(Also to allow time for me to realise I've made this too complicated for the sheepulator (hopefully not) and to panic and then score it manually :pac:)

Comments

Advertisement