Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

If it was sarcasm then only you got it because in other peoples eyes you are the boy who cried wolf. Maybe use ‘/s’ after a sarcastic post so people get what you mean.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

because in other peoples eyes you are the boy who cried wolf.

which brings me neatly back to the point I made a few posts above:

if I move on it's because I am dodging their arguments, and proves I am in fact guilty of misrepresentation, and will cite this again and again in the future.

I suspect to any readers to whom I am not the boy who cried wolf, the point was blindingly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Mm hmm.

I don't think that's true at all.

I've already explained what I believe your actual motivations for posting the study were. You've failed to convince me otherwise. It's clear that you've not convinced anyone else either.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

I've already explained what I believe your actual motivations for posting the study were.

So have we really got to the stage where you can dismiss anything you like simply by explaining what you believe a posters actual motivations are?!

Amusingly, speaking of actual motivations, one of the reasons I originally simply made a very short post re the stunning revelations was because I couldn't be bothered getting dragged into yet another argument along the lines of the study said that, no it didn't, yes it did.

And what do you know?! I said that according to the study"Apparently vaccine effectiveness (against hospitalisation) is improved by physical exercise" and you said "They say repeatedly: "the vaccine effectiveness is enhanced".

And here are, not only are we having the study said that, no it didn't, yes it did argument, but also you're citing your beliefs as to my actual motivations as some sort of badge of credibility!

Nope. I'm simply stating my belief about your motivations. I know it's a fool's errand to actually get you to explain them honestly and directly.

As you say, I was correct when you were being intentionally vague in your post.

It's very perplexing that you would post a study you don't believe is very relevant or important in a way so as to avoid discussing it.

Begs the question of why post it in the first place...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭patnor1011

As time progress more and more of this stuff comes out. In case it is behind paywall for the people here is quote from linked article:

"An email recently shared with The Epoch Times that was sent out to the healthcare staff of a hospital system in Fresno, California, reported an increase in “demise patients,” or stillbirths, that is expected to continue, according to the email.

“There were 22 demise patients in August [2022], which ties the record number of demises in July 2021, and so far in September there have been 7 and it’s only the 8th day of the month,” a managing nurse wrote.

The managing nurse went on to write that she hopes the “trend doesn’t continue indefinitely.”

“I know of a few more that are scheduled to deliver in the week ahead, so unfortunately the process is going to be very familiar with all of you,” the managing nurse said.

The staff member who leaked the email told The Epoch Times that since the rollout of the vaccines, the fetal death (stillbirth rate) has skyrocketed from its pre-COVID-19 vaccine average of one to two every three months in her hospital alone.

The staff member spoke to The Epoch Times on condition of anonymity due to fear of losing their job.

The Epoch Times reached out to the head nurse who wrote the email to request a statement on why there has been a rise in what she called “demise patients,” but there has been no response."

Another recently published study found that triple vaccinated people are more likely to get more symptoms, duration of illness... see conclusion:

In a cohort of US essential and frontline workers with SARS-CoV-2 infections, recent vaccination with 2 or 3 mRNA vaccine doses less than 150 days before infection with Delta or Omicron variants, compared with being unvaccinated, was associated with attenuated symptoms, duration of illness, medical care seeking, and viral load for some comparisons, although the precision and statistical significance of specific estimates varied.

Ignoring the fact that you don’t have a reputable source, or the original email if it exists, workplaces regularly send emails asking staff to be vigilant of certain things. Some even have different themes every week or month. So basically water is still wet.

I haven’t read the study but I’m fairly sure that it doesn’t say what you think it does because “attenuated” means the opposite of what you are trying to portray.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Whats the conspiracy then?

This is a conspiracy theory forum. Not a generic dullard moan about the vaccines thread

• Advertisement

The study does not say that the vaccinated have more symptoms, duration of illness etc...

It says the exact opposite.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20221023/Fully-vaccinated-US-frontline-workers-may-experience-reduced-severity-duration-and-viral-shedding-during-SARS-CoV-2.aspx

No idea how you can reach the conclusion you did based on the paper. I can only conclude that you just repeated what you were told when you found it on twitter.

Epoch times is just the new Info Wars and anything from it, especially anything relying on anonymous sources can be dismissed out of hand.

Then read the study.

Another logical conclusion from this study is that it pretty much make no difference if you get the vaccine or not anyway.

"People who received two or three doses of a messenger RNA COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to contract COVID-19 with symptoms, according to a new study.

Researchers found that vaccinated people had higher odds of experiencing symptomatic COVID-19 than the unvaccinated, even if they had received a booster shot on top of a primary series.

Researchers with the University of Utah and other institutions examined health care personnel, first responders, and other frontline workers from Dec. 14, 2020, to April 19, 2022. The participants submitted self-collected nasal swabs on a weekly basis, as well as when participants experienced signs of illness.

Of those infected with COVID-19 since Omicron became the dominant virus strain in late 2021, 109 were unvaccinated and 634 were vaccinated. And of those, 85 unvaccinated people were symptomatic, compared with 216 people who received a primary series of a messenger RNA (mRNA) immunization—two doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines—and 327 people who received a booster in addition to the initial doses.

Researchers calculated the odds for contracting symptomatic COVID-19 and other outcomes and found that the unvaccinated participants were the least likely to experience symptomatic COVID-19.

People who received a primary series of immunizations were more likely to experience fever or chill in the early months after vaccination, but later became less likely to experience those symptoms, including after receiving a booster. Initially, vaccinated people also experienced symptoms for longer. Unvaccinated people had more symptoms, were more likely to receive medical care, and missed more work time.

The results differed from when the Delta variant was dominant, when unvaccinated people were more likely to have symptomatic COVID-19.

The study was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association."

Why should I waste my time reading a study that states the opposite of what you claimed? You already disproved yourself with the study, and you have a history of lying. So it would be a waste of time to entertain more claims you make about the study.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,905 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The study says:

"Overall, the study indicated that two or three doses of mRNA vaccines less than 150 days before contracting a SARS-CoV-2 infection significantly reduced the severity, duration, and viral load of Delta or Omicron infections in frontline workers. The vaccine doses also reduced the need to seek medical care."

"Unvaccinated people had more symptoms, were more likely to receive medical care, and missed more work time."

And you state that it makes no difference? More likely to receive medical care?

The conclusion you try to wrap around the study is an utterly blatant misrepresentation of the study findings.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Nope. Not what the study concludes.

It's also not what you were concluding a post ago.

You've gone from claiming that the study claimed the vaccines caused more symptoms to now claiming that the vaccine causes no effect.

It's very clear that you didn't read the study the first time round and are now trying to pretend that you have a point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭snowcat

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/ema-panel-lists-heavy-menstrual-bleeding-side-effect-moderna-pfizer-shots-2022-10-28/

No link to fertility however..yea right we believe you.

The vaccine fanatics will be screaming and frothing at the mouth. Probably claiming that heavy menstrual bleeding and disturbed cyles could not be possibly linked to fertility.

Post edited by snowcat on

All of the studies you have linked to have stated that there has been no link to fertility.

All of the studies you've posted have shown that any menstrual changes are within normal variation and are very short lived.

You've nothing to suggest that this latest statement that there is no link to fertility is false.

You are so desperate for a point you're simply linking to something and declaring it's a conspiracy because you cannot possible be wrong.

That is fanatical behaviour.

It is not fanatical to point out that you are wrong.

"less than 150 days"

Lets all pretend we do not see it.

Are we supposed to pretend that we don't see that you originally claimed the study said the opposite of what it did?

Very strange tactic you're displaying by trying to be smartarsed and pretend we're stupid for not getting your point.

You messed up with this link because you didn't understand it, didn't read it and didn't check it. It got passed straight from your twitter feed without a second of critical thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Once you understand that the "solution" wasn't created to solve the "problem", but the "problem" was intentionally

created for the "solution" to be rolled out - then you will comprehend the magnitude

of evil in the people behind everything.

• Advertisement

Some of you think you're listening to

"science," when you're actually

listening to paid promotional ads by

trillion dollar industries that make up

their own science... and the majority

of that science benefits them, not

you.

Yup. Another empty chant you've copy pasted from twitter.

No substance. No relevance. No original thought.

king knob, you just described yourself, a shill, an arrogant propaganda spreader, you will be exposed someday, the truth fears no investigation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2 point warning for Personal Abuse

From the Forum Charter: Do not just plagiarize or regurgitate material.

Thread banned

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Childish insults and false accusations now.

Also, I'm not copy and pasting silly catchphrases from twitter in place of my own opinions. So not sure how I can be describing myself.

• Administrators Posts: 13,771 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

@The Nal the poster, and his posts have already been addressed on thread. No need to reiterate what has already been warned. The poster has been thread banned so has no right of reply.

Three twitter randoms decided to badmouth vaccines ignoring the science.

Oh, hold on they seems to be actual doctors. But since it is only three of them they must be wrong because consensus and science and something overwhelmingly safe cant be bad...

"Three military doctors say medical billing code data captured by Defense Medical Epidemiology Database shows sharp spikes in miscarriages, myocarditis, cancer diagnoses, Bell’s palsy, female infertility.

According to the data found by the military doctors, there was also a nearly 300% increase in cancer diagnoses, from a 38,700-per-year average in 2016-2020 to 114,645 in 2021."

Interesting percentage breakdown of various types of increased ailments following "operation warp speed" (senator must be conspiracy crank too)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,905 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

The data from the Defense Medical Database was clarified and debunked months ago.

Clarified and explained here...

Peter Graves, spokesperson for the Defense Health Agency’s Armed Forces Surveillance Division, told PolitiFact by email that “in response to concerns mentioned in news reports” the division reviewed data in the DMED “and found that the data was incorrect for the years 2016-2020.”

Officials compared numbers in the DMED with source data in the DMSS and found that the total number of medical diagnoses from those years “represented only a small fraction of actual medical diagnoses.” The 2021 numbers, however, were up-to-date, giving the “appearance of significant increased occurrence of all medical diagnoses in 2021 because of the underreported data for 2016-2020,” Graves said.

The DMED system has been taken offline to “identify and correct the root-cause of the data corruption,” Graves said.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Except that we've seen from the studies you guys have posted that there is no link between the vaccines and infertility.

And yes, senators can be crazy conspiracy cranks too.

Watch now how you completely ignore odyssey points just like you did with your previous Twitter dump.

Very strange you expect people to take these seriously after your previous embarrassment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭323

Find it equally interesting how many of those that wanted to coerce and force people to take these experimental injectables are now doing a 180. With coincidental excess mortality from Unexpected death/Died Suddenly/stroke/clots now at levels never before seen in working age groups.

The Atlantic, LET'S DECLARE A PANDEMIC AMNESTY, We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID.

Though seems to be falling on deaf ears.

“Follow the trend lines, not the headlines,”

Advertisement