Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Personal Trainers

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jolene84

Hi op
    I don’t have any personal recommendations for pt’s but i will tell you this, my sister in law did Poppies Food kitchen and found it good, this was online but she’s a personal trainer too and I’m guessing she will be going back to the gym.
    A work colleague was with Dean Halloran and the difference in her is amazing.
    I did classes with Mark caulfield(another person who worked in spirit) and he’s a PT.
    The reason why I am mentioning these is I looked up their social media aswell and I like the content, they are worth looking into.
    Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,560 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78

Jolene84 wrote:
    Hi op I don’t have any personal recommendations for pt’s but i will tell you this, my sister in law did Poppies Food kitchen and found it good, this was online but she’s a personal trainer too and I’m guessing she will be going back to the gym. A work colleague was with Dean Halloran and the difference in her is amazing. I did classes with Mark caulfield(another person who worked in spirit) and he’s a PT. The reason why I am mentioning these is I looked up their social media aswell and I like the content, they are worth looking into. Best of luck with it.

A previous work colleague used a pt before, got some amazing results, she was a new woman, they really can work

Advertisement