Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jolene84

Hi op
    I don’t have any personal recommendations for pt’s but i will tell you this, my sister in law did Poppies Food kitchen and found it good, this was online but she’s a personal trainer too and I’m guessing she will be going back to the gym.
    A work colleague was with Dean Halloran and the difference in her is amazing.
    I did classes with Mark caulfield(another person who worked in spirit) and he’s a PT.
    The reason why I am mentioning these is I looked up their social media aswell and I like the content, they are worth looking into.
    Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Jolene84 wrote:
    Hi op I don’t have any personal recommendations for pt’s but i will tell you this, my sister in law did Poppies Food kitchen and found it good, this was online but she’s a personal trainer too and I’m guessing she will be going back to the gym. A work colleague was with Dean Halloran and the difference in her is amazing. I did classes with Mark caulfield(another person who worked in spirit) and he’s a PT. The reason why I am mentioning these is I looked up their social media aswell and I like the content, they are worth looking into. Best of luck with it.

A previous work colleague used a pt before, got some amazing results, she was a new woman, they really can work

Advertisement