Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dealer reviews

Options
  • 22-04-2021 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Am looking at a couple of cars one from R Nearys in Gorey Wexford and another’s from N2 Autos Dublin.

Anyone have any knowledge of any of these. Feel I like its a mine field out there with dealers. Any help greatly appreciated

Or Is there a site I can get independent review.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Maybenever

Interested in the R Neary review.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

https://www.independent.ie/regionals/wexford/gorey-news/inch-car-dealer-issued-with-consumer-enforcement-notice/41374157.html

• Registered Users Posts: 21,473 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Thats a positive review for that dealer IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,911 ✭✭✭User1998

Not particularly. If they don’t even carry out €5 history checks what else are they skimping on? And how many other clocked/crashed cars have they sold without the customer finding out

• Registered Users Posts: 21,473 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Dealers dont generally carry out paid history checks on every car sure. They refunded and redressed the customer. Id be happy with that as a customer and reading their reply would actually make me more likely to deal with them. I have absolutely no connection with them btw, other than seeing their stiock on donedeal from time to time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

If you say so boss. Go on their lowest reviews on Google there, some real peaches in there.

Advertisement