Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullying in second year

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭Dickie10

I see that its not a big GAA school as a plus , he may be limited as a player so could easily get himself on the team. Try to fond out the popular girls too, unfortunately popular boys and girls maybe what he needs to be around even if they can be less than model students always. Although you can be lucky sometimes schools are just calmer places and less inclined to have bullying issues. A lot depends on management.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭Dickie10

Came across this thread again and was wondering how this poor chap fared out so far this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 connorsmith

can you tell me what school name is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Did you ever contact the gaurds or local politicians so issue can be highlighted ensuring these scum are on the radar?

Maybe they can be got for something else outside of school.

I hate bullies with a passion & have 0 tolerance for them. But school management itself can be just as bad. Should be a better way of punishing them without reprocusions for the bullied pupil.

Bringing an assault case & moving scholol is tough but might be the only way to get some closure.

Bullying can leave a lasting emotional mark.

(I will never forgive bullies from my childhood, no matter what age they were, all scum in my eyes)

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Advertisement