Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW32 Matchday Thread - Time to Earn Your Spurs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Ricky misses great chance, after Lloris saves shot from King

• Registered Users Posts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Forgotten what it's like to have a good tc. And the best fixture is yet to come. Great start to what will be a long week.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Captained Kane. On a red arrow

Forgotten what it's like to have a good tc. And the best fixture is yet to come. Great start to what will be a long week.

I know they all count, but he was very lucky to get both goals

Kane getting treatment - holding his ankle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭COH

ShaneU wrote: »
    Captained Kane. On a red arrow

Same!

Kane off injured, Ali on

You had to potential jinx it didn't you...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Kane carrying a knock?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Wouldn’t be surprised if Harry didn’t play second game cos it’s a few days before league cup final

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Xander10

Kane knows how to finish but Spurs are muck. Glad I didn't fall into the spurs defender trap.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    You had to potential jinx it didn't you...

Regretted posting it immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Xander10

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Wouldn’t be surprised if Harry didn’t play second game cos it’s a few days before league cup final

It would make sense.mourinho loves a pop at a trophy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,111 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Moura up front next game hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

crushproof wrote: »
    Of course my main competitor also has Kane TC... thought he already used it earlier in the season. Sigh!

I wasted my TC chip weeks ago while my main competitor still has his TC but for some reason he didnt use it on Kane this week. We both have him captained but he could have gained 10 points on me from this game alone had he used it. With Southampton still to come I feel like Ive dodged a bullet in him not using it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,323 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Dr. Bre wrote: »

Was just about to say that. Makes sense, Jose will want to keep up his record of winning something at every club he was at.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Classic. Gundo double had him captained, he had his massive haul, got inured. Same now for Kane. Hope he plays that second game now. Disappointing to hear.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I wasted my TC chip weeks ago while my main competitor still has his TC but for some reason he didnt use it on Kane this week. We both have him captained but he could have gained 10 points on me from this game alone had he used it. With Southampton still to come I feel like Ive dodged a bullet in him not using it

Maybe he forgot to use use it missed the deadline? Friday and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

A glimmer of hope for the Son captainers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Kane getting hurt there ruined that. Hopefully he's fit enough to play a bit against Southampton (I'll take him coming off the bench and scoring 1)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I doubt Kane will play the Southampton game now after that ankle knock and an EFL Cup final next weekend.

Looks like Siggy might nick the 3 bonus

JPup wrote: »
    A glimmer of hope for the Son captainers!

Even if I had that fella I would not have captained him. Seems very hot and cold this year.

titan18 wrote: »
    Kane getting hurt there ruined that. Hopefully he's fit enough to play a bit against Southampton (I'll take him coming off the bench and scoring 1)

Have you used the TC? I did a C Kane and will take the two goals. I assume most people had him captained anyway?

He only got goals because of class finishes nothing to do with Spurs play. So I actually feel a bit lucky with the two. (if that is all it will be)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Maybe he forgot to use use it missed the deadline? Friday and all that.

yeah the Friday deadline might have slipped him by. But he is in Australia so he literally had the entire day and more to meet the deadline by 2.30am his time. Im not sure where he will use it now but am relieved it wasnt on Kane in a DGW, there is only 4 points between us for several weeks now so its a real game of cat and mouse.

yeah the Friday deadline might have slipped him by. But he is in Australia so he literally had the entire day and more to meet the deadline by 2.30am his time. Im not sure where he will use it now but am relieved it wasnt on Kane in a DGW, there is only 4 points between us for several weeks now so its a real game of cat and mouse.

If there are only a few points, and if his main aim is to beat you - he could just keep it to the last GW and try to TC or your captain choice to nullify that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Even if I had that fella I would not have captained him. Seems very hot and cold this year.

14 goals and 9 assists and the third highest scorer in the game, you're a tough taskmaster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

I'd be very surprised if Kane played midweek. Top 4 has gone. It's cup or bust for jose. Even a cup might not save jose.

Looks like Siggy might nick the 3 bonus

That would annoy me. Was bad enough sweating that Richarlison would get something. As I got rid of him as part of a -12. Brought him just after he stopped scoring and would have went ape if he scored this week.

Sigurdsson looks like a great call to bring in for the run in as another poster said.

He is a real form player on pens as well. Surely his Everton spot is his to keep until the end of the season?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

It’s so disappointing that Kane probably won’t play against Southampton now. I triple captained him but I suppose I would have taken 2 goals in this GW beforehand and I’ll have gained 12 points on my two rivals.

Advertisement