Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Spring Cleaning 2021 - Braun Strowman, Aliester Black, Buddy Murphy & More

Options

Comments

It's actually amazing how quiet it's gone news wise on the biggest free agent in the world Bryan Danielson.

He'll re-sign with WWE if he hasn't already. Probably in time for Summerslam

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Headshot wrote: »
    Tyler Breeze gone

UpUpDownDown won't be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont see any of the main roster talent going at this stage as it seems to be all the lower card talent from 205 Live and NXT

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Singh Brothers gone now too. Looks like a clearing out of the unused talent in the main

• Registered Users Posts: 28,842 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Singh Brothers were other 205 regulars.
    So looks like 205 Live is gone at this rate.
    Off the top of my head, there are only 3 who haven't been released yet and they all just joined 205 in recent weeks.

Just checked wiki and there are now only 4 (someone is quick at updating it)
    Ari Sterling
    Asher Hale
    Grayson Waller
    Ikemen Jiro

• Advertisement

Killian Dain gone

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Big Damo to Impact to join VBD

Seeing his name just reminds me of the whole Drake Maverick thing last time.

On another note, with all these tweets coming, is anyone else having trouble seeing some tweets here?
    And for ones that don't appear, if I click on them I sometimes get "Something went wrong" message

Big Damo to Impact to join VBD

With Axel Tischer?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

The WWE has more leaks than a sieve these days.

There is 3/4 journo's getting the scoops these days.

Yet no one has a clue what is happening with Keith Lee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Officer999 wrote: »
    Yet no one has a clue what is happening with Kevin Lee

I think they kinda do but it's personal and they don't want to report on it i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Headshot wrote: »
    I think they kinda do but it's personal and they don't want to report on it i believe

Ive seen it mentioned there are copyright issues with the ownership of his name. Whether its the reason hes off TV is not clear, but this wouldnt surprise me.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,552 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Officer999 wrote: »
    Yet no one has a clue what is happening with Keith Lee

https://heelbynature.com/wrestling-news/keith-lee-facing-issues-trademarking-name-due-to-pending-wwe-filing/

While this may not the actual reason, this information may enlighten as to possibly why he’s off TV.

Close to 100 employees released in 2021 between talent and office.

Close to 100 employees released in 2021 between talent and office.

The timing is shocking but to me this is an over correction for having signed anyone and everyone more or less over the past few years to the PC and they stopped doing their annual post wrestle mania and post survivor series talent release so there was way too much talent under contract and unfortunately they can’t all get on tv or will make it. But for a company that prides itself on making themselves look good, the timing is mind numbingly short sighted.

The office side is just bollocks and unlike the talent side I can’t give a good reason for it.

Tino Sabbatelli released again he was rehired after his first firing for being a spy in AEW and now he is sacked for the second time lol

Tino Sabbatelli released again he was rehired after his first firing for being a spy in AEW and now he is sacked for the second time lol

Was it not debunked that he was the spy as the leaks continued after he left AEW?

Sapp is saying his sources are saying Nick Khan isn't behind the cuts however the WWE (Which I'm guessing is the McMahon's) are happy to let people believe it is Khan behind the releases.

WWE sources have denied to Sean Ross Sapp that Nick Khan was the “driving force” between many of the releases that have taken place today.
    Taking to Twitter, Sapp had the following to say as an update to his prior report:

In an update, WWE sources have contacted me to deny Nick Khan as the driving force behind the releases

https://wrestletalk.com/news/wwe-denies-nick-khan-driving-force-releases/

Grey and Daivari both lost their matches on 205 Live anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Amanda Huber writes some wonderful tributes to say the least. Breeze, and not to mention previous releases like Cassie Lee, sound like such thoroughly fantastic people. Hope they get all the success.

• Advertisement

Sapp is saying his sources are saying Nick Khan isn't behind the cuts however the WWE (Which I'm guessing is the McMahon's) are happy to let people believe it is Khan behind the releases.

WWE sources have denied to Sean Ross Sapp that Nick Khan was the “driving force” between many of the releases that have taken place today.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/wwe-denies-nick-khan-driving-force-releases/

I wasn’t wrong then. Nick Khan is getting worked and the mcmahons get to be the baby faces in this deal.

Tommy End signed a sponsorship deal so I would guess that puts paid to any rumours of him going back to the WWE or they will have to take a cut of it.

https://twitter.com/TommyEnd/status/1408904958766944259?s=20

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Was it not debunked that he was the spy as the leaks continued after he left AEW?

Yeah you're right. The leaks continued after he left.

Murphy spending his 90 days getting jacked as fcuk.

E47JgqGXMAUBim3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Not released but has left the company Sonjay Dutt.

I didn’t even know Sonjay was in the WWE let alone working there as a producer. I wonder was he working on 205 and now that’s been gutted it felt it was time to move on.

I was a big fan of his time in the early days of TNA.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,888 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Murphy spending his 90 days getting jacked as fcuk.

E47JgqGXMAUBim3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Impressive

Wasn't he on 205 Live for a while ? Surely past that size now

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Officer999

Not released but has left the company Sonjay Dutt.

I didn’t even know Sonjay was in the WWE let alone working there as a producer. I wonder was he working on 205 and now that’s been gutted it felt it was time to move on.

I was a big fan of his time in the early days of TNA.

That’s a loss for WWE. He was highly involved in their Indian special last year and was their main guy tapping into the Indian market.

New Braun Strowman merch back on sale on WWE Shop so looks like he has resigned.

Wasn't a fan of Chelsea's promo on Roh when she appeared. She said about how she wasn't given a chance in WWE. If I remember correctly she was injured a lot so it's not exactly their fault

• Advertisement

The ship has failed with me regarding Braun and WWE. He was such a slam dunk, but constantly buried when he needed to go over has ultimately damaged him and I dont trust WWE with rehabing him character wise.

Advertisement