Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Pro 2021?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Delivered. Currently watching 4K 60FPS HDR on YouTube and it's mind-blowing. I've never seen a screen like it.

I thought you were exaggerating until I tried it for myself. The screen, in particular the brightness, is absolutely incredible. I feel like I'll get a sun tan using this thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,040 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Ordered mine from Currys yesterday 12.9" 256GB Wifi model have to wait until Monday to get it, impulse buy since i recently dropped my 2018 Ipad air and since then it has started to get some issues with freezing and such. Why not go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭Kewreeuss

If you’re FaceTiming and you move , the camera follows you. You don’t have to move the iPad itself.
    Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Is it out yet?

Advertisement