Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New job,Exit interview

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Hontou

Well done on getting your new job. The best thing is to speak with your feet at the end of the day. Thanks for the update. Be positive to the new trainee though, they are probably delighted with themselves for getting the new position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭Heckler

Exit interview next week. Per the advice am gonna play nice. Like was said you never know who you might meet down the road.

Heckler wrote: »
    Exit interview next week. Per the advice am gonna play nice. Like was said you never know who you might meet down the road.

If you could casually shoehorn into a conversation with the toxic manager that you are doing an exit interview to see their reaction. :D

Might get some satisfaction without any risk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭shtpEdthePlum

Personally i always need to ask favours of former superiors as i work in the same industry. I left on a high note with them and I'm very glad i did. Business is all fakery and power struggles. You might as well exude confidence and pretend you're invincible rather than making yourself uncomfortable and drawing an unpleasant picture of your experiences.

Interview tomorrow. Yeah life's too short and never know who might be around the corner. Will air a few probs I had but in a constructive way without being nasty or whatnot.

If you could casually shoehorn into a conversation with the toxic manager that you are doing an exit interview to see their reaction. :D

Might get some satisfaction without any risk.

No such thing as a casual conversation with them unless you're on the favourite list. I'm not....

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Mollydog123

wonski wrote: »
    And you really think your opinion on exit interview will make them swoop the place and discipline all the people you listed when you left the company?

Bullying and intimidation are serious accusations, but to only bring it when you are leaving means nothing.

+1. I'm a production supervisor and if someone said bad things about me in an exit interview it would give me bad vibes about them. Chances are your next job will want to do a phone reference with your previous supervisor so dont burn your bridges. As said above, exit interviews are not going to change anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Don't. It'll feel good for a few minutes, but has no real upside for you.

Advertisement