Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to the Well-The Late Late Show: Friday 9th April 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

I find people with a thick Dublin accent come across less intelligent

Speaking of less intelligent Dubs with annoying accents, I see that annoying pj gallagher has been axed from 4fms morning show. What a burner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭saabsaab

From or with?

Which would you prefer. To die of it or with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭ford fiesta

she may have lost her husband, but she's not short of confidence

FFS, I see BBC4 has been suspended tonight, reminds me of when Kim Jong-il passed, lord rest him.

That's weird- probably goes to show it takes humans to put push out even pre-recorded shows, assuming all these staff are re-assigned to "London Bridge" duties or whatever the code word is for the death of Philip.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Lesalare

Wishox wrote: »
    Welcome home friend :-)

Thanks. I've decided to go back to where I came back from in the coming months.

Who is 'Daniel'? :confused:

Edited to say: I am presuming from end that she lost her husband to esophageal cancer?
    My bother in law sadly did same last June.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

She seems lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭Buddy Bubs

Nice lady, strong character

She's a really lovely woman, but Ryan's aul kindness schtick grates because of the monotony of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

She seems lovely.

Yeah I like her

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

That's weird- probably goes to show it takes humans to put push out even pre-recorded shows, assuming all these staff are re-assigned to "London Bridge" duties or whatever the code word is for the death of Philip.
    Lots of the output today was just repeat after repeat, they would have been better to have focused in on the flag flying above Buckingham Palace for 6 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Night folks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,074 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

she may have lost her husband, but she's not short of confidence

Not sure if that is a compliment or a barb.
    Or why a widow has to have lots confidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Why can’t all you scumbags not look through the wonderful window of kindness?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Wishox

CJ ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

She should quote some of the thousands of well wishers and not keep on about a handful of idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

She's a really lovely woman, but Ryan's aul kindness schtick grates because of the monotony of it.

She's got a lot on her hands with three kids on her own god love her, but I feel Ryan is using her here to take vengeance on his own trolls. A common RTE trick.

His is so near to putting nipple clamps on and saying sure, sure

They are held in Joe Duffy's bottom drawer in Radio Centre.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

I'm still pretty aggrieved we never got a Terence BigBalls spin off from Love/Hate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Blood pressure problems will not allow me to watch whatever segment Higgins is on next week guys. So will just follow the page until it's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Blood pressure problems will not allow me to watch whatever segment Higgins is on next week guys. So will just follow the page until it's gone.

Surely some poetry will lower the pressure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,710 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Till next week, folks!

Stay safe!

Nos da :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

3rd week in a row CJ has been missing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

Pussyhands wrote: »
    3rd week in a row CJ has been missing!

Who's cj

lab man wrote: »
    Who's cj

CJ Stander

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

RTE Two showing a documentary about Lance Armstrong, read that Tyler Hamilton book a while ago, Lance doesn't come across very well, which is very surprising.

Lesalare wrote: »
    Thanks. I've decided to go back to where I came back from in the coming months.

Who is 'Daniel'? :confused:

Edited to say: I am presuming from end that she lost her husband to esophageal cancer?
    My bother in law sadly did same last June.

So sorry to hear that, hope to chat next Friday :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭mistersifter

CJ Stander

Fúck , I stayed up thinking it was CJ Parker who was on

pamela-anderson-cj-parker.jpg

RTE Two showing a documentary about Lance Armstrong, read that Tyler Hamilton book a while ago, Lance doesn't come across very well, which is very surprising.

The biggest bully in cycling, thought he ruled the world, turned out he was a scared egomaniac who hurt a lot of people, he should be in Prision

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

If ur looking at that all night, I'm sure u r up!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

FFS, I see BBC4 has been suspended tonight, reminds me of when Kim Jong-il passed, lord rest him.
    Lots of people annoyed at the BBC for making themselves look like DPRKtv :)https://www.bbc.co.uk/contact/death-duke-of-edinburgh-tv-coverage/#/Notification

Advertisement