Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Masters 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,626 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just looking at the weather, 50% chance of rain between 7pm and 10pm our time. That'd certainly be an advantage to the later starters if it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭noserider

Any guess as to what the cut may be? +4 maybe?

noserider wrote:
    Any guess as to what the cut may be? +4 maybe?
    If that rain comes it'll be +3 I'd say. +4 if no rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Mrcaramelchoc

If a spectator makes a deliberate noise while the golfer is taking a shot which makes the golfer completely mess the shot up. Does he get to take it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,152 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

If a spectator makes a deliberate noise while the golfer is taking a shot which makes the golfer completely mess the shot up. Does he get to take it again?

No, unless golfer can stop the swing totally so pretty unlikely if on a downswing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

A combined 20 over par for Cantlay and Im. Didn't see that coming

• Registered Users Posts: 17,681 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Bryson finally shoots level par

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Bryson finally shoots level par

Looks like he took a few things on board last night.
    Could get close yet.

I think the +3's will be going him. Currently 48 players at +2 or better.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Mac_Lad71

Brilliant round from Spieth.

Great position going into the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Mac_Lad71 wrote: »
    Brilliant round from Spieth.

Great position going into the weekend.

Great to watch, took the triple bogey in his stride yesterday. Would love to see him win it.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭noserider

Speak Now wrote: »
    Great to watch, took the triple bogey in his stride yesterday. Would love to see him win it.

He’s had his green jacket, I’d be shouting for Rose. Bodes well for Europe and Ryder Cup.
    His even par round today was commendable. He could of easily dropped back and been an also ran

noserider wrote: »
    He’s had his green jacket, I’d be shouting for Rose. Bodes well for Europe and Ryder Cup.
    His even par round today was commendable. He could of easily dropped back and been an also ran

Ah the Ryder cups best years are gone, really was a proper battle years gone by when it was 2 tours head to head. Now a days they are too familiar from the PGA tour. Jesus I remember being devasted when Langer missed that putt to tie or Justin Leonard holing that monster putt.

Anyway I'll be cheering on Speith :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

What did Kim do to the putter?

Putting with the 3 wood:D

noserider wrote: »

A Spieth win would be infinitely more significant than a Rose win. And infinitely more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

A Spieth win would be infinitely more significant than a Rose win. And infinitely more interesting.

How so?

Degag wrote: »
    How so?

If Spieth wins I think it could be the catalyst for another 3 or 4 major wins from him. I couldn't see Rose winning another.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Is it just me or are they not bothering their hole to show any of Patrick Reid?

akelly02 wrote:
    Well it's great that's haven't seen him, makes it all the more enjoyable. I don't like watching cheats.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Rory has just blown it again, so much for adjusting on the fly.

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »

I think he's despised by pretty much everyone. Hence they won't show him unless he's top of the board.

Jose Maria Olazabal going to make the cut. Delighted for him.

22 currently under par, only Rose and Reid (8 holes left) not under par for the day. Scoring very good today.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,096 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Commentators were incorrect in stating Kim cannot use his damaged putter weren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

eagle eye wrote: »
    Well it's great that's haven't seen him, makes it all the more enjoyable. I don't like watching cheats.

I have money on him, that's the only reason I care

PARlance wrote: »
    Commentators were incorrect in stating Kim cannot use his damaged putter weren't they?

If it's not the same shape as when you started the round you're not allowed to use it as far as I know.

Hasn't played since the Masters in November either, some going

Firm and fast is all he wanted :) first under par round there in 6 years.

Hard to believe he's 55.

Any truth to the rumor that Rahm only got there on Wednesday and had a child?

• Advertisement

Any truth to the rumor that Rahm only got there on Wednesday and had a child?

Half true, his Mrs did :D

Advertisement