Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,097 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta drag Myself outta bed as i need to sleep again in the afternoon. I hate nights and I really hate nights with massive thunderstorms and rain, too much unpredictability. Waiting patiently for the dreaded summer temperatures of 50 degrees and clear blue skies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@Mam of 4 Can you relate 😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,888 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Me ?? Hmm, no , don't get it ahem ..🤔🤔🙈🙈😂😂

Of course, it's brilliant 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

Joe Biden hysteria!! The past few days you can't get away from it. Really think RTE are going overboard with the exposure. It's like the Queen's funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

To be fair , I'm not into the royal family at all....well I enjoy their scandals 😂🤣

However the Queens funeral is probably a once in a lifetime event (though I'd say we'll have a kings one in the not so distant future) so I didn't mind the coverage of that at all.

Presidents are replaced every 4/8 years. Meh to watching his every movement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭apache

I did post in what I thought was current affairs giving out about the coverage but unfortunately it was the aviation one. I wouldn't say the airplane ethusiasts were impressed with me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Down the local for a rare Friday beverage, twas a taxing 24 hours so I earned this 😂 and I'll keep telling myself that..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Made dinner, Mrs G conked out so it went down well I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Had my first prescribed mental health walk along the beach on the Maherees tonight. Beautiful, soothing and life affirming.

Day by day, step by step. Have a good weekend, wherers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Watching the President Joe Biden shindig and speech in Ballina. Didn’t realise RTÉ was making his visit into a full on show of programmes!

Apparently the Brits are rather miffed over Biden being in Ireland for 4 days and less than 24 hours in the North. 🙄🙄😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Very difficult weekend for ridiculous reasons, get dafuq over it Duvet.

Alfie has a sick tummy, Nurse Auto is working tonight 🧑🏼‍⚕️

• Registered Users Posts: 13,140 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sounds like a lot of you need some tlc tonight.

Hugs to everyone.

Still up here. Must admit, I was engrossed in the Biden coverage.

I'm a fiend like that. I watched the Queen's funeral extrnsively too.

Love all the ceremony 😁

To thine own self be true

Someone is back in action 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Where’s Addmagnet today?

Near the sea maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

CalMac ferry from Oban to Mull 🚢

• Registered Users Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Derry v Fermanagh . I was flicking through the tv guide looking for something to watch . I didn’t even know the Ulster Championship had started !

Tomorrow it’s the All Ireland champions v Tyrone 😎😎

Post edited by cj maxx on

MotoGP sprint race soo yay! Benefit of a Saturday off

• Advertisement

It'll be cycle shifts too but I'll have more than four weekends off a year 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Just back from a trip to Cork. Parents were 60 years married today and we had a lovely meal with them and my siblings and their families ( even though half of them hate each other but that's irish families 😁😁)....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Oh for a bit of sense. I spent far too long working in the garden today and know I’ll pay for it.

Need to remind myself how very old these bones are. But I did a great job weeding and planting.

Hot bath and bed await.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out for dinner in lovely Leixlip Manor with my OH - beautiful place! 💕

Watching Abyss ,the rise and fall of the nazi's . Its amazing how he completely outflanked the German political elite of the time . He's been shown to be a very astute politician though, obviously an evil bastard

Wrong man at the wrong time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭wildwillow

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just home after a birthday party, great night, drank and ate loads ,back in my friends house now and we ate loads again , has to be the munchies ...another few drinks tomorrow for another birthday celebration, it's costing me a fortune....worth it though. 😁

• Advertisement

So what ? It sounds like a great night . Also im intrigued and jealous by mention of the munchies 😎

Advertisement