Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yikes a day without a post, I'll blame the price of turnips for it..

Close to work time for me..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking for rogue socks, this literally happens every wash!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm convinced i have all identical socks then they come out of the machine looking different and in odd numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In Dublin Bay tomorrow. So in bed tonight! From the Bailey area and out as far as Rockabill and back. The things I do for money!0

You make it sound like you are swimming, i hope you have a quinnsworth bag for the camera 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

Wot, no butter??

The loudest man in the country is working tonight, no matter where i am i can hear him if he speaks above his idea of a whisper. I'm more amazed than annoyed tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

A country man by any chance. The first time I lived in a town I was advised I was doing things loudly

No, he's a townie, having culchie roots myself i suspected that also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt :) Trying to find a streaming service for the rugby as BEIN don’t have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

My weapon of choice.

NOTE: I have various ad-blockers, cookie-crushers and other assorted privacy-assuring security arrangements running, so as always, cautious clicking counters catastrophe!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Can I watch le tour with that?

Saturday rambling

Heading to get the hair done, going to chop the lot I think. The antibiotics have me absolutely wiped, absolutely no alcohol allowed with them and I don't miss it one bit tbh, work,couch, leaba is all I'm able for atm.

Was offered 2 free tickets for Elton John last night, turned both down as I saw him a few years ago and it wasn't great, kicking myself now as last night was brilliant according to my friends, did the same with a ticket for Pet Shop Boys and seemingly that was a great night also. Have a ticket for Westlife going with a gang, not a fan and was going to sell it but not I'm not sure, decisions.

There is a weird alarm going off near me, got up and dressed to go try find it, failed.. Back in bed now and it's all I can hear..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dont you be trying to get me into trouble on here, lowering the tone.🙁😉

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Did I take the blue, red, or no pill? My brain fog sounds horn. Should I worry about a collision. Or just happily steam on? 👍👎🤞

I just meant don't forget you blowdry is all 😄😜

• Advertisement

Mind yourself fathom, slow down and have a coffee!

I’m going to see westlife in cork in august and I can’t wait 😊 Looking out at the rain in Carlow now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sun is shining for once here in sunny SE, but it’s breezy so sitting in my favourite chair in the sunny window day dreaming and pondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Having a beach day with 8 of my mates and then we are going to a new Mexican restaurant. It's unreal how excited we all are that the small town beside our city now has Mexican food!!!

So we are at beach club type place where there is a small pool and a DJ pumpin' the chhoooons. Of course to me it's crap deep house and waaaay too loud but the sun, view and mates make up for it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Long long lie in today, no guilt at all - fully deserved it after being very busy last week with work stuff.

My nephew in Holland turns 21 today - where have the years gone? 😲 💕🥳🎁🎂🎁🎈🎉🎈🎉

I remember holding him as a newborn in my arms in August 2001 when I flew over to visit my sister - he was 3 weeks premature at the time - now he's a fully grown young man of 6' 3" - 2 inches taller than yours truly, finishing his 3rd year in college doing commerce and business and has a beautiful steady girlfriend.

My late dad's 7 year anniversary is tomorrow so off shortly to collect flowers to lay on the grave to mark the event as I do every year, same with my mum's anniversary in November. At 47 I have now outlived her.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I'm jealous, have a great time. Its showery here. 😡 . Plus I LOVE Mexican food. Went for a meal in ny years ago with a few friends. .Spicy and there was a REALLY hot pepper on the plate. Of course the big biffo ate It in 1 go and not a flinch on him. The waiter was in awe of him !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Just did that Seph. ☕️☕️

Reflects. Perhaps I took both blue and red?

@Witchie

@cj maxx

Mexican food. Licks teeth. Delicious thought. Will make beef chili with beans, jalapeños, onions, tomatoes, salsa, cheddar cheese, and dollops of sour cream and guacamole on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I was very disappointed in my food. J had one small veggie taco which was basically about 3 slices of bell peppers, a piece of onion wrapped in melted cheese on a small soft taco. Had to add a **** load of chipotle sauce to get any flavour and I am not a fan of chipotle coz don't like smokey flavours. I also had some fries that had like a peri per salt and tasteless cheese sauce on them. Was a bit meh.

The others seemed to enjoy it but I was sad. 😞

On the bus home now after a lovely day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

One of the views from the office today. Far side of the hill of Howth.

Advertisement