Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Autosport wrote: »
    At least Leggy knows what to leave at your front door now ;)

PS when are we having the housewarming party Newie :D

Ya know what.... And I'm being serious here. When I get the new house I will very happily throw a wee get together for the folk from here. If any of yee would go. It will be in the midlands too so should suit most for travel.
    Not joking either!

But it still could be a couple/few months away so don't go stocking up on beer and cash presents for the host just yet. No actually scratch that, Yes stock up now on both!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,615 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Got my first jab this evening. Half an hour. In and out. Then went to buy another window box for three quid, but couldn't resist the flexy hose for 15 quid as the watering can is a feckin buzz killer.:D
    But ... the rain is coming? :cool:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

But ... the rain is coming? :cool:

:D

But the flexi hose is for the days it doesn't rain so I don't have to ramble around the garden with the bloody watering can.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭thomil

No rain here, just sunshine and a cold beer :D

Chillin' on the balcony again, making the best of the good weather while it lasts!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    No rain here, just sunshine and a cold beer :D

Chillin' on the balcony again, making the best of the good weather while it lasts!

The sun is good for the soul thomil. The beer is good for everything else.:)

Watching Spain v Sweden and looking for something to do outdoors.

• Advertisement

Really enjoyed that match. Lots of Swedish eye candy too.:D For those in the know, delighted to see an old fashioned defensive 4-4-2 deny Spain the win. Brought me back the the Charlton days.:D

In other news........I have no other news.:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Long hot shower a little while earlier, in my PJs, chilling on the sofa and off to bed soon.

Night night all! 😴

Practically the same here Jupiter, struggling to keep my eyes open.

Might see if I can find Stravros for a spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Found a blackbird chick in the garden stuck out on open ground on the weekend. Checked it out for injury but it was fine. Put it back out in a safe spot as near to where I found it as I could get away with. The parents were hanging around and brought food into the hiding spot so hopefully it'll be okay.

555917.jpg

Practically the same here Jupiter, struggling to keep my eyes open.

Might see if I can find Stravros for a spoon.

Watch out for his wooden spoon!

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Watch out for his wooden spoon!

Oh, I'll keep a close eye! :p

Today's weather moan - the heat woke me up.

Oh, I'll keep a close eye! :p

Today's weather moan - the heat woke me up.

Yeah I was wondering what the hell you were doing up at this hour. It's usually just Smurf and myself (and maybe Auto sometimes) in the mornings. You've upset my rhythm for the day now, I'm all off-kilter.
    Have you ever even seen a clock at 07.45 before? Did it look strange? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Currently watching Batman (1989)
    Jack Nicholson is a genius :)

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Yeah I was wondering what the hell you were doing up at this hour. It's usually just Smurf and myself (and maybe Auto sometimes) in the mornings. You've upset my rhythm for the day now, I'm all off-kilter.
    Have you ever even seen a clock at 07.45 before? Did it look strange? :D
    I woke up at half 6 but just lay there in shock for an hour.

I'll have you know I'm up by 7.45 if I'm in work work. I wouldn't be happy, I'd be rushing around trying to get ready, but I'd be up. :pac:

I woke up at half 6 but just lay there in shock for an hour.

I'll have you know I'm up by 7.45 if I'm in work

am or pm? :pac:

anyway that's nearly lunch time Leg ffs! It's no wonder the weeds are winning the battle!

You have my sympathies with waking earlier than you need to though in fairness. I kept waking at 3am there for weeks on end. Might doze back, might not.
    Finally it ended last night. Thank Christ!

The weather is perfect today, I feel like Goldilocks after finding the perfect porridge. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

The weather is perfect today, I feel like Goldilocks after finding the perfect porridge. :D

Sounds like a hell of a yeast infection !
    God I hope someone was eating :):)

It's very overcast here..booked a few days away at tayto park...child wants rollercoasters.... normally I'm up for that.... but with my gimpy leg I'm thinking this ain't my brightest ever idea!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the work office, longingly looking outside at that cracker of a sunny warm Summer day...

...hoping to knock off early!

Ms G got her 1st year exam results today. All merits and higher merits. Super stuff considering the school year she had. So her reward is a hair do on Thursday. A wash, cut, style and two red streaks. Just brought her back from her colour test to check for any allergic reaction. Jaysus she's growing up.:eek:

Sexy flexy hose in a mo to water the plants. A drop of rain overnight to top them up.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Aw well done to Ms G !
    Hope she enjoys getting the hair done :)

Why does today feel like a Wednesday somehow ?
    Weird ass day .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aw well done to Ms G !
    Hope she enjoys getting the hair done :)

Why does today feel like a Wednesday somehow ?
    Weird ass day .

I'm all over the place too. I woke up thinking it was Sunday !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gwan Miss G, delighted for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Sun has gone to bed and it’s a lot cooler now, now deciding should I go to bed or not

Same here too Auto, sky full of dark clouds now. I might join you in having an early night.

*Not literally join you, so don't get too excited! :D

Same here too Auto, sky full of dark clouds now. I might join you in having an early night.

*Not literally join you, so don't get too excited! :D

And there I was putting on my fluffy pjs ;):D

Just out for a quick toilet break and the rain has landed here. Alfie not impressed :D

Morning all :)

Jesus 4am and you're up already, that's some going Auto!! Sure even Leggy won't be up yet.... :D

The dog came running in to me and did the usual thing of jumping up on the bed and giving me a lick on the head and demanding a rub which happens every morning. But I was still asleep this time. I'm usually already awake.
    Safe to say she scared the living sheet out of me, hadn't a clue what was happening :pac:

Nah I went back to bed and up at 7, Alfie doesn’t understand personal space, I’m still getting used to waking up with a hairy face looking at me :D

At 4 am I had the house cleaned and the dinner cooked. :cool::D

It rained here at some stage during the night and more on the way. The fecking grass will grow like wildfire now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I think it is pretty clear by now that the working life is not for me. Its a life of leisure that I was made for. I just need to figure out how to fund this dreamed of life of leisure without working.

Advertisement