Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭ thomil

Must be some cat to be able to drag you in 😏 *runs for the hills*

Tableside here, with a coffee and some chill tunes. Writing again, taking advantage of the fact that my writer's block has finally gone away. Only one more day to the weekend as well 😃

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭ JupiterKid

Sofaside, horizontal, chilling to the wonderful songs of Stevie Wonder from his 1970s golden era of output. 😎🎧🎼🎹

Very busy with work - hectic in fact - the last few days so looking forward to tomorrow with no classes to give and a more sedate pace of work.

January - my least favourite month - is going pretty fast compared to last year, and I’m very happy with that! 😁👍👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭ cj maxx

Sitting watching 'Paint your wagon ' . Loved it when I was young. I was born under a wandering star. 😀

• Advertisement

Patrick Duffy and his amazing swimming skills.!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,921 ✭✭✭✭ Mam of 4

Those were the days ☺ that and The Incredible Hulk , which I always found upsetting as I felt sad for him 🙈

My younger brother was terrified by the incredible hulk. I used to piss myself laughing when it came on and he'd run out of room 😅

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 8,985 ✭✭✭ smurfjed

What a legend, RIP.

@@Purple Mountain , enjoy that lovely feeling of hair pampering ☺

Friday evening, catching up on a few bits here , a takeaway BLT and salad my treat , enjoy the evening folks ☺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Work trundle, feel atrocious

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 53,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

It's weird because while our esteemed leader has scrapped a lot of covid restrictions as of 06:00 tomorrow a lot of bigger companies have poster campaigns about safety in the fourth wave..

• Advertisement

I sat and watched 'come dine with me ' . Hadn't seen it in years. Some very bitchy people out there.

Sitting here with thunderous headache in the back of my head. 🤬

Trying to find where the Alpinist is on my sky planner. I'm fascinated with climbing films. From the 'The Summit ' , Free Solo and now this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭ 4Ad

The Alpinist is great..I'm scared of heights and watched alot of it with my hands over my eyes, scary stuff...

Try and find a few pandadol for that damn headache !!

Ah come dine, always watch a few episodes when i don't want my brain working, it can be the strangest show..

Home and in the bed. Sleeplees time..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭ Princess Calla

Argh awake at this hour?.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ Elyvande

My sister in law is Ukrainian. Her father, two brothers and nephew have been called up to the army reserve. Very worrying times ….

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 8,090 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Fathom

Happy Saturday. Just arrived coffee house. They are rocking to the Meat Loaf tunes on the sound system. Dancing. Not crying. Our little send off. As he would like it.

Advertisement