Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flyby on Strava

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

When I first joined Strava, anyone could follow me without needing authority from me. I was getting lads from all over the world following me! I can't understand why people would want to follow people they don't know? People now need my approval before following me and I removed quite a few too. Having said that, if Greg van Avermat wants to follow me I'll let him! :)

Getting back to flyby, I suppose it's the virtual equivalent of the old biddy peeking out from behind the curtains,to see what the neighbors are up to! I guess it's human nature to want to know what others are doing. I especially like to know that the guy who just left me for dead while climbing Sally Gap, was probably just starting out on his spin, whereas I'd have 100k done by then. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I don't really get the whole virtual clubs thing on Strava. I can understand it if there's something in common - like the Boards.ie club but there are a few members of that club that most likely haven't a bogs notion what Boards.ie even is.

Strava self-gratification/prostitution.

Advertisement