Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Man I need a manicure..

Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭ sporina

my nails seem to grow over night and they are sooo hard.. (most people have the opposite problem, I know) - I really struggle to file them..

just had to get that off my chest

Don't suppose salons will be back open till June earliest

Comments

• sporina wrote: »
    my nails seem to grow over night and they are sooo hard.. (most people have the opposite problem, I know) - I really struggle to file them..

Yes I have the opposite issue. But i do know doing them just after you get out of the shower can make them easier to deal with. :o

I think June might even be optimistic. Who knows.

Get an industrial file something used for filling steel will file them no problem. If you know an electrician ask him or her could he or she pick you up a small file used for trunken.

• AMKC wrote: »
    Get an industrial file something used for filling steel will file them no problem. If you know an electrician ask him or her could he or she pick you up a small file used for trunken.

are you serious?

are you serious?

Indeed. You say your nails are very strong. You do not have to tell them it's for your nails lol just say you got a new gate that has some metal on it that needs to be filed down or something like that lol.

Advertisement