Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭ skippy15

So close to benching trossard glad I didn't, trossard Sanchez Dunk in this love it, FH looks like going pay of handsomely 47 with bale, Tierney, auba, Anto and Kane c to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭ POKERKING

Hold onnnnn!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,724 ✭✭✭✭ gormdubhgorm

klopparama wrote: »
    3 minutes to go and still no shot on target from Newcastle.

Beat me to it have never been so comfortable with a treble defence and Dunk captain.

Only annoy thing is Brighton do not seem to be getting much corners - all keep ball and Newcastle standing off them.

It's like a training match now, Newcastle have thrown in the towel.
    They had 25% possession in the first half.

Newcastle supporters must be glad they are not there. Long auld trip as well - 700 miles round trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,652 ✭✭✭✭ Fitz*

Yesssss!! Get in

Quadruple Brighton defence comes up trumps!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,529 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy

Triple cleanie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭ Lundstram

Lundstram wrote: »
    Captained Trossard and had a dream last night he came off injured after 3 minutes. Officially worried.

That went better than expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭ POKERKING

Phewwwwwwwww get in! Assist for veltman plus triple defence finally some planning pays off....

Fitz* wrote: »
    Yesssss!! Get in

Quadruple Brighton defence comes up trumps!

Jayus you scared the be jayus out of me. I just read the top line and assumed it was a Newcastle goal! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,239 ✭✭✭✭ Muahahaha

Its looking like a good week so far for the free hitters, presume many had 3 Leeds and 2 or 3 Brighton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,529 ✭✭✭✭ extra gravy

Trossard 3
    Maupay 2
    Veltman 1

Welbeck in the mix for that final bonus though

• Registered Users Posts: 31,237 ✭✭✭✭ CSF

Dunk, Trossard and Maupay is a splendid treble to have there. Had Veltman instead of Dunk until late in the day but I will not complain too much after that haul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭ Irishphotodesk

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Its looking like a good week so far for the free hitters, presume many had 3 Leeds and 2 or 3 Brighton

I'm delighted anyway - 53points (including BPS) and 5 players still left to play :D possibly my best week of the season :D (including double game weeks ha ha)

Muahahaha wrote: »

I am on 38 after FH captained dunk treble Brighton defence. Benched Bamford like an eejit - but played Dallas and Rafinha.

Happy enough with it. But if Bamford was not flagged I would have played him instead of Antonio.

I assume a lot of FH people will finish in about the 60s by the end of this gameweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,795 ✭✭✭✭ gammygils

20 from 2 there. Noice :D 38 from 5 in total with a possible 6 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭ qwabercd

qwabercd wrote: »
    Brighton clean sheet nailed on here.

Didn't work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,424 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy

Well done Brighton defence backers. Just Gross myself there. 35 now with 5-7 left to go. Probably 5.

It kind of takes away the belief that a FH shouldn't be used for just 4 matches. Once you can pinpoint at least one match where you have a clear favourite and go in on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭ Lundstram

34 from 2 there, 37 (-4) with 7 to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭ Newbie20

25 (-4) from 3 players so far. Very happy with that. Only Dunk from Brighton but without the Free Hit I couldn’t afford to be stuck with a few Brighton lads in the next Gameweek!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,725 ✭✭✭✭ Rikand

betting against Brighton was a bad idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,032 ✭✭✭✭ Scorpion Sting

Veltman in the back 3 is annoying, zero attacking threat

:(

Went for Dunk over him. Was blinded by that goal last week and had intended on getting the Dutchman up to that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,294 ✭✭✭ dr.kenneth noisewater

Same here, liked Veltman stats before last week and then got swayed watching the Southampton game last Sunday to splash out on Dunk.

25 from 3 so far sees red arrows, seems to be more FH in play than I'd thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭ siblers

Only Sanchez for me, not on a FH and didn't want double Brighton with their upcoming fixtures which may have been a mistake now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭ Jim Gazebo

On 35 now with 5 to go but that's likely 4. Would have snapped your hand off for a score like that at start of the GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ sheroman01

29 (-4). Martínez, Dawson, Son(!), Watkins and Kane (c) to go. Kane doing well will actually be good for me, few others didn’t captain him in my main leagues. Lingard needs to stay quiet tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,237 ✭✭✭✭ CSF

38 with Reguillon, Cresswell, Aubameyang, Bale, Kane (c)

It’ll be the first time I’ve captained a player playing Villa this season and not a feeling I had missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭ Trimm Trabb

46 from 6 - brought in Veltman and Trossard this week with 2 FT so HEWT to say the least.

Have been tipping along at 300k since Christmas but finally a bit of a breakthrough to 180 now. A good wildcard and bench boost could salvage my season.

Kane (c), Martinez, Konsa and Probably not Son to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ scotchy

Irish lad up to 1st in the world. He still has a few players left to play, including like me, Captain Kane.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭ Benimar

It’s not a good start to the morning reading those scores when I’m sitting on 16 (-4) with 6 to play :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ Rossie11

49 (-4) with Konsa Bale and Kane to go.
    Best week against the field of the season
    2m have Kane captain so hope he doesn’t go crazy

Advertisement