Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorare

Options
2»

Comments

Article 5 – Winners’ selection

Article 5.1 – Exclusion and fraud

THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EXCLUDE ANY PARTICIPANT WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE RULES OR WHOSE BEHAVIOUR COULD BE CONSIDERED FRAUDULENT.

ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.

Article 9 – Liability

Article 9.1 – Limitation of liability

The Organizer shall be under a best efforts obligation on all its obligations with regard to the operation of the Game.

In any event, his liability shall not be incurred beyond the loss of the Participant's chance to win.

Article 9.2 – Exclusion of liability

The Organizer may not be held liable in the case of force majeure or fault or negligence of the Participant, especially regarding the Collectible or prize loss.

Force majeure refers to the notion of Article 1218 of the French Civil Code and to the interpretation given by the French courts. It is expressly agreed that a failure of a blockchain protocol or technology (e. g. Ethereum or Wallet) will be considered as a case of force majeure.

Article 11 – Amendment

Modification and/or interruption of the Service – The Organizer reserves the right to modify or stop the accessibility of all or part of the service and/or the Website or Applications at any time.

Modification and/or interruption of the Game Rules – The Organizer reserves the right to modify, at any time, all or part of the Rules. By participating to the Game, Participants accept the Rules amendment. The applicable version of the Rules is the latest version published on the date of use of the services offered by the Organizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

Ok, thanks for that. A link to the rules would probably have covered it.

Anyone wondering it's available here: https://sorare.com/game_rules

I didn't come here for a discussion on the rules. People can carry out their own due diligence and make their own decisions.

I'm still available for information if any wants it and I can report back here on my progress from time to time. I'm enjoying it far more than FPL where everyone plays virtually the same team every week and the one winner in millions gets a trip to a PL game.

• Advertisement

Yeah but it’s a game we can play, at no direct financial cost, and still enjoy weekly.

There’s also a draft version that means you can own players that nobody else can own which I think is a better version of the game.

And it doesn’t involve gambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Yeah but it’s a game we can play, at no direct financial cost, and still enjoy weekly.

There’s also a draft version that means you can own players that nobody else can own which I think is a better version of the game.

Now there's been a few outlandish things on this thread, but that takes the biscuit.

How can anyone claim to enjoy FPL each week!? :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭finlma

I play draft on Fantrax and I agree that it's far superior to FPL. I do play for money with friends, as I'm sure do most people. Makes it more interesting.

Sorare involves paying for cards to play a fantasy football game. You may consider it gambling. Having a thread on it in a fantasy sports game however should not be an issue.

You might stop hijacking the thread so that anyone with an interest can talk about it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: I’m going to close this and remove the affiliate link posted.

I’ll be chatting with the mod team ti see if Sorare belongs in FSA.

I also play it but it may sit elsewhere on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement