Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Confession

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

I forgot to hold firm for a while yesterday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Most Saturday mornings I get up at 6am and drive around 80kms through 3 counties to climb a mountain...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I was out for a walk locally and am mortified I forgot to wash my hands for 30 seconds .Mind you I might be forgiven as I touched nothing at all .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Most Saturday mornings I get up at 6am and drive around 80kms through 3 counties to climb a mountain...

you ll be given an infinite mountain to climb in heaven, for penance of course

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I was out for a walk locally and am mortified I forgot to wash my hands for 30 seconds .Mind you I might be forgiven as I touched nothing at all .

starts coughing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭JibJabWibWab

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    you ll be given an infinite mountain to climb in heaven, for penance of course

That's the most benign threat I've ever received, thank you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,795 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

That's the most benign threat I've ever received, thank you :pac:

dont push it, or we ll give you gore tex boots, clothes and other accessories, to add to your penance

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    dont push it, or we ll give you gore tex boots, clothes and other accessories, to add to your penance

And you'll meet a fella coming down the mountain saying, "Era 'tis only around the corner, 10 minutes to the top"

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭eastie17

funnydoggy wrote: »
    I forgot to hold firm for a while yesterday :(
    I'm having problems getting it firm to hold it these days, is that a symptom of COVID? Do I need to contact my GP for a free test? Should I self isolate?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I bought cans yesterday, after being under strict orders not to from my NPHET betters.
    Drank most of them too, but guess this pain I feel this morning is my penance for going against Saints Tony & Ronan

• Advertisement

eastie17 wrote: »
    I'm having problems getting it firm to hold it these days, is that a symptom of COVID? Do I need to contact my GP for a free test? Should I self isolate?

I'm bowing out before I get threadbanned... feeling very boisterous this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I bought a completely unnecessary specialbuy in Aldi this morning. I'm disgusted with myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Visited my parents yesterday, bought a few beers on the way home. Got the wife a drink aswell. Had a great night.
    I expect Satan will be calling for me soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

retalivity wrote: »
    I bought cans yesterday, after being under strict orders not to from my NPHET betters.
    Drank most of them too, but guess this pain I feel this morning is my penance for going against Saints Tony & Ronan

Patrick O'Donovan will be very disappointed in us

I got a takeaway growler yesterday

Rising Sons Handsum IPA

Sure according to him we were meant to drown the shamrock with water not alcohol lol

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Patrick O'Donovan will be very disappointed in us

I got a takeaway growler yesterday

Rising Sons Handsum IPA

Sure according to him we were meant to drown the shamrock with water not alcohol lol

Poor relation?

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Poor relation?

?

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    ?

Name of a bar in Cork - took a guess where you got the growler :D

I gave up on restrictions two weeks ago and have been driving 20km to a national park on the daily. Do a 12km walk or run when I get there and drive the 20km back :D

Never heard of that one lol

No Artys in Ballincollig

One of Bennys Bars

• Registered Users Posts: 6,434 ✭✭✭jhegarty

I didn't clap for the NHS workers last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭daydorunrun

Was out for a run with a friend. I'm ashamed to say we bumped into a fellow runner who tagged along for 5 minutes thus breaking the the maximum number of people exercising together.

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.” Homer.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Skygord

I've stopped singing Happy Birthday :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭RGS

Was out for a run with a friend. I'm ashamed to say we bumped into a fellow runner who tagged along for 5 minutes thus breaking the the maximum number of people exercising together.

That's a real mortal sin.

No penance will absolve you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

I forgot to “put on the green jersey”

And yesterday of all days to forget!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

I went to the garden centre yesterday, didn't even realise they were still open until recently! Outside my 5k, took the back roads just in case, tis a fright to feel so guilty driving around your own country!

BTW interacted with nobody, didn't even buy anything, it was just nice to ramble around looking at plants.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Housefree

Didn't break any restrictions but have now let the kids out on the street with their friends since they went back to school, all the other families on the street seem to have done the same

I had sex with my ex’s mother!

Sorry wrong thread.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It is against site rules to encourage any illegal activity

A thread where posters gloat about breaching restrictions does just that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement