Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW iX

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

A lot of nice upgrades on the X5 50e but those headlights don't do it for me, much rather the old ones. Also looks like price has gone up by €10k or so.

AN x30D is totally mad money now, a few options and it gets up to like €150k very very fast, a top spec one is around €50k more than the 50e.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭AidenL

Yep, those prices are driving me back towards the iX again, which is more sensibly priced.

I want to shh how the i5 will turn out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭AidenL

How are the better temperatures impacting your range these days, now it’s getting a bit warmer?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Yes the price is gone up by 10K and in return you get 20" alloys as standard (it was 19" in 45e), another 6KW in the battery and the new iDrive curved screen (same as IX)

Its €8K darer than the IX but it has air suspension as standard, not sure if one should compare the price of IX with X5?

I guess i5 will be between €85K and €90K. My guess is based on the EQE price range.

I was trying to find the fuel consumption of X5 50e when it is on ICE, it varies from 9L/100KM to 12L/KM. I know people who drive cars of this value, they don't worry about consumption but I do and its a mental thing for me! Any idea how heavy it is on the juice when using ICE only?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭markad1

I drove from north county Dublin to Limerick yesterday.

Most of it was 120kph and would say I'm getting about 290kms for that.

The ESB 130KW charger in Limerick. I arrived with 17% and left 29 minutes later with 67%. Started charging at 131KW for a couple of minutes then dropped to 100KW then 60KW.

The Ionity in Kill. I arrived with 7% and left 16 minutes later with 49%. I was charging at 147KW for about 6 minutes then slowly dropped.

• Advertisement

First time I've seen above 340kms on the range guesstimate.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

What’s with all the recalls?

Software recalls for control units.

It's taken over a month to get a slot. Hopefully will be sorted next week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Seems to be a bmw issue right now. I’m waiting on an O2 sensor for the 530e since the week before Christmas.

Due in on 21st March!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Has anyone actually managed to get the control unit software updated via RSU? It's weird to me that they have this capability, and even mention it in the recall message, but the software isn't available to all.

• Advertisement

I had my iX upgraded to 22-11 at the dealer yesterday to address 2 recalls.

My last car, 2019 G20, received 1 RSU in the 3 years I had it.

Has anyone got the Spotify app showing up in the entertainment app screen?

I can only use Spotify or Tidal via Android Auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭carsfan2

anyone on her got the 50 version of the iX?

Wondering what the real range is and how your ownership experience has been?

Advertisement