Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing bed sheets

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

Minimum once a week, sometimes every 5 days. I love fresh bedding. Totally worth the effort. (On a side note, this thread has made me realise that a certain person seems to have closed their account.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Daragh1980

Always nice when you can share the bed with a lady, obviously you do ;) (b-o-d-y h-e-a-t)

Castrated eunuchs produce no semen and are not masculine. Hence, clearly, loss of semen weakens masculinity. Frequent intercourse is dangerous, but loss of semen through “unnatural means” like masturbation (or deliberately spilling seed on the sheets) is VERY dangerous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Perf with surf and you be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

I change mine twice a week due to having a dog who loves his comforts.

I think the dog loves your comforts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

When I can see the bedbugs actively avoiding the big smelly yellow stain, it’s time to Febreze the sheets at least.

If money’s no object, they may get a rinse after summertime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,343 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

are people actively changing the sheets once a week?
    why?
    boggles my noggle
    I don't do it for months and dont feel they are dirty
    and there is absolutely no need to change the duvet if you are using top and bottom sheets unless you want a change of scenery
    put it this way how often do you think a hotel changes the duvet and the amount of times you have rolled around on it

Advertisement