Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reality TV Sheep - Reveal Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Consider yourself lucky you've never had to write any murder storylines for your job, especially when the murderer gets away with it... Now THAT leads to some very questionable google searches... :D

This is my searches on the regular for all my true crime podcasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Reberetta wrote: »
    some show about a lady from down under who went to people's houses to catch snakes; that was a rad show too.

Snake Boss is what it was called for anyone out there who is interested.

Fun Facts: Jake "The Snake" Roberts hated snakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cee_jay wrote: »
    This is my searches on the regular for all my true crime podcasts!

Haha.

At least I have a couple of hundred credits to point to on IMDB as an alibi if I ever need to justify my search history, what excuse have you lined up? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,690 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

SHEEP RULE #17
    Never Listen to EN!

:D
    tenor.gif?itemid=15012416

tenor.gif?itemid=18718132

Good work cee_jay. Sorry I never got an entry in, real life got in the way. All good, just crazy busy

Congrats Strawbs!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Grats Strawbs!

Thanks for running CJ

Delighted to podium with my mostly googled answers lol

fyi, Cheshire isnt a city! I was gonna pick it only for I thought people would pick cities lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Haha.

At least I have a couple of hundred credits to point to on IMDB as an alibi if I ever need to justify my search history, what excuse have you lined up? ;)

An addiction to My Favourite Murder and The Creep Dive?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A great game Cee_Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Just catching up on this now, well done Strawbs. That was a great game cee Jay, great job at hosting. Nice battle at the top the whole way through, I'm surprised I was in contention for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ms.crackerz

Completely missed this... wow couldn't have managed that if i tried, misread the game and thought aim was to get the lowest .. impressive i must say

Advertisement