Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAZN (Premier League & Champions League etc) €1.99 per month.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

Yes, if you have german dazn account you will be able to use a vpn service and log into the canadian site and view content

Tested with windscribe & expressvpn

Thank you for confirming!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Yes, if you have german dazn account you will be able to use a vpn service and log into the canadian site and view content

Tested with windscribe & expressvpn
    I tried this with Windscribe and no joy? Tested on the europa league final

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭andy.dunleavy

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I tried this with Windscribe and no joy? Tested on the europa league final

Clear all previous browser dazn history, clear cookies etc.

https://ibb.co/DYrWckq

vpn set to Montreal Old Port

working fine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Lads any idea how to fix this problem.

So I have a German account I use for UFC the odd time. I usually just reactivate it with a VPN connected to Germany and use an N26 card.

It only ever works for me through the app on my phone never with my PC.

Anyway last night I tried reactivating it again by mistake I ended up putting in my Revolut card which isn't German. It went through took the money via Revolut and Google play store but it obviously won't work. I got refunded via Revolut but everytime I try and sign into my account on the app it says payment error occurred please try again later. So I've been getting this since last night.

I don't have a subscription so there's nothing to cancel but I can't make a new account via PC or login via mobile. I've asked two people via support and they're useless they just keep making me repeat myself and take screenshots.

Will this sort itself over the next few days when google see the subscription hasn't been confirmed or what am I gonna do.

I've tried so many different things I just can't get past the error screen on mobile.

Lads any idea how to fix this problem.

So I have a German account I use for UFC the odd time. I usually just reactivate it with a VPN connected to Germany and use an N26 card.

It only ever works for me through the app on my phone never with my PC.

Anyway last night I tried reactivating it again by mistake I ended up putting in my Revolut card which isn't German. It went through took the money via Revolut and Google play store but it obviously won't work. I got refunded via Revolut but everytime I try and sign into my account on the app it says payment error occurred please try again later. So I've been getting this since last night.

I don't have a subscription so there's nothing to cancel but I can't make a new account via PC or login via mobile. I've asked two people via support and they're useless they just keep making me repeat myself and take screenshots.

Will this sort itself over the next few days when google see the subscription hasn't been confirmed or what am I gonna do.

I've tried so many different things I just can't get past the error screen on mobile.

Try a different browser?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Try a different browser?

Thanks for the reply. I dunno what the hell happened but I ended up getting it working by setting up another account and free trial using the DNS method mentioned above. Then without me doing anything my original account started working as well. This is weird as the card shouldn't of worked as it didn't match the country account was created in.

So went from having nothing to two active accounts for a month haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Has anyone got this to work using Surfshark VPN?

Have the SS sports app but not sure if they will show all games for the upcoming season.

Looking at signing up using Canada VPN

Anyone tried this and if it's working

i Found this the hardest to get around out of all these type of bargain alerts, constant problems when trying to sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭bossdrum

I don't think it's possible to get the Canadian content anymore for €1.99.

The thread title is probably misleading at this stage unless someone can confirm it is working for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭samboy08

Might work again in a few weeks as dazn prices in uk will definitely be going up after the summer fight camp. There is no way they will keep the same prices for matchroom boxings big new deal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Going to check if a few weeks and see what the cost is as DAZN show all the games

I had a months free trial of the Canadian version and it was superb quality, German one is nowhere near as good and a lot of it has no English commentary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Newtown90

I have the app sideloaded on my Firestick but find the picture quality is poor enough?

DAZN Canada

Am I using the wrong app maybe?

As the op thought I’d give an update, I think at this stage the price saving method is not working (would love to be corrected) so your really set to pay $20CA a month (still cheaper than U.K. sports package) Just an idea to anyone who wants this over SSport, You can stream 2 devices at a time with DAZN Canada so if shared with another person on this post $20 \ 2 = $10 (€6.71 pp) I would be happy to set this up for one person and myself on a monthly rolling thing at the start of the season and obviously anyone else can talk between themselves about doing a similar thing as well. I’ve done this successfully with now tv in the past before SSport and Dazn offers came along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

I just tried my dazn on the fire stick, I haven't tried it in a few months.

It's actually working perfectly with surfshark (set to Toronto) and I'm using my Irish account.

I really doubt I'll get much of the season out of it though, no doubt I'll get blocked again

My mate lives in spain and the cost there for dazn is only €9.99 a month and he says it works with the vpn set to Canada to get the Premier league. So wouldn't it be better to set vpn to spain to sign up for Spanish dazn then use Canadian vpn to watch all the Premier league? That way you can share the account with a friend for €5 each a month.

Just sign up for the Irish Dazn, €1.99 per month. Then set VPN to Canada

I thought that didn't work anymore, that's what the OP was saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

You can try that, but I and others on here I believe have done this and it didn't work. From what I can tell, they now tie the accounts to the country you set them up in. So if you create an Irish account, they won't let you sign into it when connected to Canadian VPN.

But at 2 euro, no reason not to try it I suppose.

Post edited by Benzino on

• Advertisement

it seems to have an issue with low subscription prices such as Ireland with not working via a Canada VPN. I keep signing up for 30 day free trials and cancelling straight away using family and friends iPhones (don’t think the free trail is available on android) as it gives one trial per Apple ID. I’ve done this 4 times so far and the last time was only yesterday. The post still works for getting football on Dazn but the issue has always been getting it cheaper than €15.99. Great idea with the Spanish DAZN @samboy08 post as I imagine €9.99 is enough to justify allowing premier league as it’s not a small price per month as the Irish one is. Have you set this up via Spain? Would be great if it’s working.

No I have not tried as atm I have a valid £1.99 subscription. My mate has Spanish dazn and the Canadian version works on his Spanish account so I should imagine it does work. Just need someone to test it and see if it works using vpn to spain to do the signup as only difference is my mate lives in spain so didn't need a vpn for signup.

Well it worked for me yesterday using my Irish account and surfsharf set to canada

I have both both S Sport from Turkey is a bit better in quality.

I tried both of them fir the united match yesterday and S Sport was about 20% better.

It seems to be the same commentators

So your paying €1.99 p/m and can access the Canadian site? Lucky you cause it dosnt seem to work for anyone else!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Gary Owen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

I'm a great believer in the less said about something like this the longer it will last for those that have it.

Are you paying only €1.99 per month with an Irish registered account? Crazy as I didn’t think anyone ever got it working via a Canada vpn with the low monthly version.

• Advertisement

I wonder is it a certain device or vpn it only works with?

Advertisement