Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAZN (Premier League & Champions League etc) €1.99 per month.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭chrismcc409

bromley52 wrote: »
    Check your subscriptions on Google Play. When I 1st did this it worked but it asked me to verify my subscription via the app or be cancelled in 3 days.

Thanks, be a disaster to be cancelled after all that effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,396 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Had anybody had any success with the getflix VPN?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭NotVeryHappy

From what I see dnsflex claim to be the only DNS service that works with DAZN Germany/Canada

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Its very hard to get Dazn Canada working on the Firestick. Most Vpns wont work.

I have better success using Ios devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

mikeym wrote: »
    Its very hard to get Dazn Canada working on the Firestick. Most Vpns wont work.

I have better success using Ios devices.

I have it running perfectly on the stick using the free Windscribe vpn

• Advertisement

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    I have it running perfectly on the stick using the free Windscribe vpn

Same here, windscribe and no issues on firestick.

From what I see dnsflex claim to be the only DNS service that works with DAZN Germany/Canada

Getflix DNS is different to Getflix VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭mikeym

Is windscribe offering a free trial?

mikeym wrote: »
    Is windscribe offering a free trial?

You get 10gb free a month which might be enough for 2 or 3 games

• Registered Users Posts: 12,394 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    You get 10gb free a month which might be enough for 2 or 3 games

When I signed up last year (just because I saw a bargain), they had a code for 50Gb. I now have a free account with 50 every month. Watch out for them. It's a handy backup.
    If anyone is into just NBA, check out their app

• Advertisement

$5 a month isn't bad but falls short of the $35 for 2 year plan i'm on with Getflix... You pay for what you get I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Rainislove

Not working on android. Irish subscription logging out automatically with an error when trying with Windscribe

Rainislove wrote: »
    Not working on android. Irish subscription logging out automatically with an error when trying with Windscribe

You need a Canadian subscription. You need to sign up with vpn on, switch off just prior to payment to have Canadian subscription with Irish price.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

You need a Canadian subscription. You need to sign up with vpn on, switch off just prior to payment to have Canadian subscription with Irish price.

Hi there, thanks for outlining your steps etc.

Just wondering, another poster had mentioned a few posts back that they had the 1.99 payment on their Canadian account cancelled if not confirmed within a few days - can you confirm that you didn't have this problem and that you have successfully made a €1.99 payment on a Canadian account, and can access canadian content with the VPN?

I've already wasted €1.99 on an account that doesn't work (created in Ireland via browser) so I want to see if someone can definitely confirm they've been successful before wasting another :D

Steps I'm going to try which I think will work based on your posts:
    1. Download app to phone
    2. Connect to Canadian VPN
    3. Create a new account in the app (this should now be a "Canadian" account?)
    4. Before paying, turn off the VPN
    5. Price should now be the Irish price of €1.99
    6. Pay (I plan on using an iPhone and apple pay)
    7. Should now have a "Canadian" account, but paying Irish price.
    8. Connect to VPN again and view Canadian content.

Hi there, thanks for outlining your steps etc.

Just wondering, another poster had mentioned a few posts back that they had the 1.99 payment on their Canadian account cancelled if not confirmed within a few days - can you confirm that you didn't have this problem and that you have successfully made a €1.99 payment on a Canadian account, and can access canadian content with the VPN?

I've already wasted €1.99 on an account that doesn't work (created in Ireland via browser) so I want to see if someone can definitely confirm they've been successful before wasting another :D

Steps I'm going to try which I think will work based on your posts:
    1. Download app to phone
    2. Connect to Canadian VPN
    3. Create a new account in the app (this should now be a "Canadian" account?)
    4. Before paying, turn off the VPN
    5. Price should now be the Irish price of €1.99
    6. Pay (I plan on using an iPhone and apple pay)
    7. Should now have a "Canadian" account, but paying Irish price.
    8. Connect to VPN again and view Canadian content.

Hi
    My subscription wasn't cancelled. I think the other poster was saying it was line up for cancellation but they had the option to cancel the cancellation if that makes sense. And this was in their Google pay as opposed to the app.

The steps you've outline seem bang on what I did but I was on android so not sure how it will behave in IOS. I think for sports plus on the other thread it only seemed to work with Google play. Fingers crossed it works for you!

TheDriver wrote: »
    When I signed up last year (just because I saw a bargain), they had a code for 50Gb. I now have a free account with 50 every month. Watch out for them. It's a handy backup.
    If anyone is into just NBA, check out their app

I opened 3 different accounts so have 30gb which should be enough to get me through a month, I have keepsolid for the ssports

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Successfully managed to get logged into Using Windscribe vpn. It works fine so far but it only has a 10gb allowance. Would the 10gb get me through the full card on Saturday night?

I’m thinking about using fathers nord vpn. Will this work?

James__10 wrote: »
    Successfully managed to get logged into Using Windscribe vpn. It works fine so far but it only has a 10gb allowance. Would the 10gb get me through the full card on Saturday night?

Just open another Windscribe account and you’ll have an extra 10gb to use if you run out, only takes a minute to log out and back in again under a different name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bromley52

DAZN DE, ES, and JP only

DAZN DE, ES, and JP only

Does anyone else have problems when trying to cast live events from iPad to tv? On demand content works fine.

• Advertisement

DAZN DE, ES, and JP only

Nord works with these variations of dazn?

Nord works with these variations of dazn?

Info here

Info here

Does DAZN Germany have English commentary optionfor football and boxing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Football appears to be German commentary only anytime I’ve checked so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Also just to add, Dazn Germany has all the World Cup qualifiers tonight while Canada doesn’t. All the promos are in German so would fully expect the commentary to be German also, as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

Occasionally you will get some of the smaller La Liga, Ligue 1 etc. games in English I've found.

Delete post

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Mandzhalas

Hi,
    Is it possible to watch F1 over DAZN?

Mandzhalas wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is it possible to watch F1 over DAZN?

Japan and Spain DAZN only and more than likely in the local language. Delayed BBC audio is an option as previously discussed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

Will dazn be showing Heineken cup rugby?

Advertisement