Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭yellowlabrador

Lady C went to where noone officially went before. The s**t is airborne and heading for the fan. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Will we visit another carpark?

Will there be total silence?

Will lawyers get rich?

Will harry stick his head above the parapet regarding pdiddy?

Come back and see next week......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Caquas

I gave six points of comparison between these two ex-Royals while you have nothing to contribute but flat contradiction and implausible claims about Anne (she would feel insulted!) and Edward (he might be flattered?).

• Registered Users Posts: 16,522 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Lady Colin Campbell has a new buke due out next week! Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Karppi

Looks like she’s been teasing a new revelation about something to do with H&M for a while, always “in a short while”. I’m not holding my breath.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭superflyninja

I'm a bit dumbfounded by this as well to be honest. Calling a public insinuation that someone could be a murderer a mild comment just speaks for itself.

If ever proof was needed that JM08 is utterly unwilling to have a good-faith debate or engage in a constructive manner, there it is right there. I'm not sure what Boards posting rules may be at play here, if any, but surely the Mods need to have a look at this point?

It's ridiculous, the thread is constantly being derailed by this sh!te. Its beyond tiresome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭JoChervil

Ah, that poster has already stated that RF plotted to have Meghan dead, so I am not taking part in this discussion since then. It become beyond ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Yes there was this touted plot to have their security pulled with zero notice while simultaneously leaking to the tabloids their exact whereabouts in Canada presumably in the hope that any would be assassins/racists could converge on them and murder just Meghan and Archie because they were mixed race while Harry would be spared. The whole end goal being to force Harry to return to the UK and live out his life back under the thumb of his psychotic brother and wimpy father who collaborated on this plot. I suppose when such wild west nonsense is speculated here then someone elsewhere speculating that William is possibly a murderer can be seen as mild in comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

Try report and ignore - it’s tough to do I know but mods appear to be picking up more reported posts than they did in the past, if that gives you some encouragement

Back OT, election misinformation seems to be their next target.

Just thinking out loud is Harry essentially “following” Meaghan these days?
    Wouldn’t be unusual if he was-

Seems to me it’s the women of the RF that become the most popular - the Queen, Diana, Sophie ,Kate, Princess Anne -even Fergie have all outshined their partners

https://www.tatler.com/article/meghan-markle-and-prince-harry-wade-into-politics-the-duke-and-duchess-launch-campaign-in-fight-against-election-misinformation

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

Harry was the main targets for being a race traitor by white supremacists! Some young fellow got a four year prison sentence for issuing threats in the UK. Others were prosecuted for death threats to them.

https://news.sky.com/story/prince-harry-and-meghan-faced-credible-threats-by-far-right-extremists-says-met-polices-ex-counterterror-chief-neil-basu-12758496

So, please, don't make light of having their security pulled when you know they knew this was going on. Some retired Royal Protection Officers were also caught posting racist comments about Meghan, so even she was under threat from the Met Police.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Those are your go to examples. Almost like the risk he is born into is actively monitored. Like it would be for them all. You were touting a ridiculous conspiracy that his father, brother and their links to the media wanted Meghan killed to force Harry to come back in case they got overshadowed by Sussex brilliance as if it was a fact. Own it.

Who "pulled" his security? Do we really have to go over royal security all over again? Does everything have to be a drama/conspiracy or is reality too boring now?

They were no longer working royals. While under a year review (which they agreed to) their security arrangement was going to change. They got six weeks notice of this along with a tranche of £700k ostensibly to continue paying for "effective" security. It was costing the Canadian government $35k per month. They were no longer willing to pay for non working royals as it became political. The "effective" security the Queen wanted for them was in place and this pulling security nonsense is part of the victim playing grift because facts and reality are boring for fantasists.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,262 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Not a hope of owning anything. It'll be another utterly debunked trope wheeled out to deflect from the current busted trope.

I was asked a specific question by Karpi. I answered it and showed another post which I deemed to be much worse than that one and asked Karpi to comment on it and which he/she was unable/unwilling to do. Just for the record.

I didn't post/create the original comment that you find so offensive, so please don't try and infer that I did.

My response.

That post is pretty mild to be honest. What would you condemn that
    poster for - speculating as to where William was on a given date and
    wondering why he has an injury?

H&M do not know who the poster is. For all they know it could be Dan Wootton posting stuff to
    bring the Sussex Squad into disrepute.

H&M are not on social media. How do you suggest they contact this person?

What do you think they should say to this person about this post?

Should they brand all of the Sussex Squad with the same brush?

I'd be interested to hear how you think they should reprimand their
    supports. After all the internet is the wild west at the moment.

Have a look at this attack thread by a royalist on M&H's children. I'd
    be interested to know what your views on it are, and on a vileness score
    of 1-10 how would you rate it with the one above.

Presumable you have reported me for posting it. I look forward to hearing what the Mods have to say.

Right on cue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Have some sympathy would you? The poor family were forced to flee to Canada with nothing but an Ikea sofa (that they are still paying off on the credit card) and a suitcase full of tj maxx clothes. They had no choice but to stay at a Russian oligarchs property and even had to send their highly trained, tax payer funded, protection officers on errands for coffee and sandwiches because they couldn't afford Uber eats . Then the evil royal family contacted backgrid with their location and sent the paps after Meghan the second Harry went out of town. The Canadians then had the gall to decline to pay for their security, probably at the behest of Charles and William, so they had to flee from there also, to live in another Russian oligarchs mansion in California. They are just persecuted wherever they go. 🙄

Try this one for size, then. It's based on a totally unfounded "jokey reply" by Giles Coren who has self confessed that he "has no idea" (I'll cheerfully confirm that) but it not only shows the scurrilous nature of the Sussex Squad and again highlights the fact that Meghan could issue a public statement telling them to stop posting such bollox. But she doesn't; ever.

Do you find it acceptable that they are

• regurgitated falsehoods
    • they use a photo of Rose and her daughter
    • using the hashtags #Harry#Meghan#Royal, especially when they stepped back from #Royal
    • not being sanctioned by Meghan

Giles hasn't learned to "own it", either. Jokey reply, my ar$e

I answered your questions. Maybe you might answer mine.

1. H&M do not know who the poster is. For all they know it could be Dan Wootton posting stuff to
      bring the Sussex Squad into disrepute.

2. H&M are not on social media. How do you suggest they contact this person?

3. What do you think they should say to this person about this post?

4. Should they brand all of the Sussex Squad with the same brush?

I'd be interested to hear how you think they should reprimand their
    supports. After all the internet is the wild west at the moment.

Then you might give me an opinion on this:

Have a look at this attack thread by a royalist on M&H's children. I'd be interested to know what your views on it are, and on a vileness score of 1-10 how would you rate it with the one above.

1. They could write a press release to the Sussex Squad telling them to cease and desist.
    2. Meghan’s new venture is on Instagram. So she is on social media. She could send them an instagram message.
    3. How about, “Stop posting this sort of crap”
    4. Yes, cos that’s their account. It says so on the tin

Oh, and by the way, you haven’t answered my questions. But I really don’t mind.

You were touting a ridiculous conspiracy that his father, brother and
    their links to the media wanted Meghan killed to force Harry to come
    back in case they got overshadowed by Sussex brilliance as if it was a
    fact. Own it.

You just made that up that I said that Charles wanted Meghan killed.

What I have said (actually repeated what Harry has said*) is that by pulling the security that Charles & William hoped that Harry would be afraid to leave the UK without protection and that Meghan would refuse to stay in the UK and go back to her life in California bringing her mixed race son with her.

*And repeated in recent court cases.

Post edited by jm08 on

Yes, but just because Harry might have said something, it doesn’t mean it’s true. Harry has a casual relationship with the truth. Indeed, in Spare, he says

Whatever the cause, my memory is my memory, it does what it does, gathers and curates as it sees fit, and there’s just as much truth in what I remember and how I remember it as there is in so-called objective facts. Things like chronology and cause-and-effect are often just fables we tell ourselves about the past.

Laughable, actually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

"so called objective facts" lol.

So, the claim by a poster here that I said that Charles wanted Meghan dead is a false claim. Thanks for getting that one cleared up for everyone.

If you are in a clearing up mood, Are you going to clear up you expert opinion that Kate is in rehab for anorexia/bullimia?

1. They could write a press release to the Sussex Squad telling them to cease and desist. Where. What address. The Sussex-squad c/o the universe? Cease and desist what?
    2. Meghan’s new venture is on Instagram. So she is on social media. She could send them an instagram message. That her business address. Why would anyone with an ounce of sense's first post on a site that she hopes to make into a business tell off people who she might want to sell stuff to and really unfair to brand a whole group of people with the transgressions of a few who could just as likely be someone pretending to be a fan.
    3. How about, “Stop posting this sort of crap”. What sort of crap?
    4. Yes, cos that’s their account. It says so on the tin. The Sussex Squad have an account? You are dealing with anonymous accounts. It could be anyone.

Oh, and by the way, you haven’t answered my questions. But I really don’t mind. At least I've attempted to answer questions, unlike yourself! I'm still waiting for an opinion on what you think some of Kate & William's fans are posting about Harry & Meghan's children. One of them even has a selfie with Kate as her avator.

I'm sorry that Kate has cancer and I hope she can beat it. I would prefer that she was in rehab for anorexia/bullimina. Anorexia is a curable disease.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Anorexia is far from “curable” - it’s at best manageable with psychological help but can come back at any point.

Which is why it was vile to speculate that’s what she was hospitalised with.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Tell Vicky Phelan that.

Some cancers are treatable, but they are very rarely cured.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Vote4Squirrels

Well that’s more nonsense and shame on you for evoking Mrs Phelan’s memory to shore up your tawdry points. Embarrassing. Low.

Advertisement