Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Juran

I wish her well. . This feels close to my heart. We lost our sister, not much older than Kate to gyneacology cancer last year. Althought shocked with the diagnosos, we honestly thought, start treatment and it will be fine. Loads of people recover fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Lol ok 🙄 We all saw the malicious lies you posted and even doubled down on, so don't pretend to have any sympathy for Catherine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭jm08

No, the time when a photo of her was published where her face looked bloated. She looked like she was on steorids prior to chemo/radium treatment. I recognised this because of the way a close school friend and my brother looked prior to their chemo/radium treastment.

Does that clear things up for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Karppi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Yeah sure like your expert diagnosis of a prolapse, and expert opinion on bulimia, and your expert opinion on it being a mental breakdown caused by William and pegging affairs.

You of all people cant try and weasel out of your past posts with the cancer card. Own what you are.

The likes of you forced her to go public with your insane fantasies.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭backwards_man

Is that it? Is that all you got?

Is that all you have to say in an attempt at a response to being called out on your own disgusting comments on this thread?

Here you are, like a paid-for bot, continuing the narrative, starting from 500 posts back, reset, continue, but, but, but, the media, the fake posts, the Palace leaking, rinse, repeat, start again, whaggghhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Stop!

We all read your posts about her eating disorders/ mental health issues. Just give over now. It's the likes of you that forced a poor young woman, with a young family, to issue a video telling everyone her personal medical issues. FFS. Just quit now.

I don't think William wants a reconcilliation. The important person in this is Kate, not William. Forget about Harry & Meghan.

Just for the record, a common theme from all the tabloids was that Harry & Meghan were not in the loop about Kate's health.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭Oscar_Madison

I agree with the first part - “they really can’t do right”

• Advertisement

Really? I am sure she is delighted to know what you think is her list of current worries now, care to put them in order for her?

The “tabloids” - ok I promise I’ll get my news from them in future - sounds like THE place to get the low down

Of course they weren't in the loop. It's the ONLY reason her medical info wasn't leaked to the press ahead of the announcement.

Your posts are there for everyone to see. Your attempts at deflection are pathetic.

Could you be anymore delighted with this news? Pretty much wishing death on the mother of 3 young kids. Sad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Jm08 posted this just a few days back.

Yeah it’s a fcking dodgy situation - someone in family going through same right now - it’s not at all clear road ahead - my condolences

H&M released a statement via Harpers Bazaar. And called her Kate. And wished her well. Oh goodie. That will erase 3 years of attacks.

Am not bothered to link it.

"Forget about Harry and Meghan "

Oh if only. But here they are again, releasing statements via Harpers Bazaar. About Catherine. But calling her Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Carol25

Poor Kate, I hope she’ll be ok - she looks very gaunt. I cannot understand why this wasn’t released sooner or even a press release, a statement, anything. Charles was so upfront and it just served to highlight how William and Kate weren’t. That in itself set off the speculation and conspiracy theories. The photograph was another disaster however I cannot understand how Kate had to take the blame for that knowing what we do now.

The bullies on here trying to turn this into a Meghan and Harry bashing exercise are disgusting. So what if people were speculating - nothing was adding up and we’d Andrew and Camilla leading the Royal family. Have any of these posters anything to say about the army of online trolls, royal ‘experts’ and daily dehumanisation articles of Meghan in the press? And they’re now acting indignant over Kate speculation. Ridiculous stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Oh victim blaming how are ya!

Maybe she wanted to keep a personal thing private!

'so what if people were speculating ' ????? Really?

No one is entitled to private medical information no?

I think it's fairly obvious that she didn't want to announce anything yet. Maybe she wanted to get through treatment first? Obviously the ghoulish conspiracy theories and people accessing her medical records forced their hand. You aren't entitled to know someones private medical history, and it's hardly her fault that she didn't want the world to know right now.

Don’t you dare say I’m ’Victim Blaming’ as there was absolutely none of it in my post. It’s pretty disgusting to see the Meghan and Harry bashers actually gloating and seeming happy Kate has cancer so they can use it to ‘score points’ on this thread. Says a lot about the type of posters who come here to criticise them daily.

Why did Kensington Palace allow Kate to take the fall for that photo disaster in her condition, that doesn’t make any sense and seems an awful thing to do - this wasn’t done by Harry and Meghan btw shock horror.

Of course there’ll be online speculation and not once did I say she isn’t entitled to private medical information. The online Royal trolls usually bash Meghan day in day out but they didn’t like it when anyone had legitimate questions regarding Kate. Royalists also wrote an article re Meghan stating ‘We Pay, You Pose’ stating she wasn’t entitled to privacy due to the nature of her job at the time in the Royal Family. Do you agree with that sentiment now in relation to Kate?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It read: “We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace.”

"Charles was so upfront and it just served to highlight how William and Kate weren’t. That in itself set off the speculation and conspiracy theories."

Highlighting you own words as you seem to be struggling to find the victim blaming in your post.

TLDR, Catherine is to blame for the conspiracy theories because she didn't copy Charles.

Post edited by backwards_man on

• Registered Users Posts: 23,183 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Definitely seems like you guys don't read your own posts. Your blaming her not immediately divulging her diagnosis as being responsible for causing the lunatic conspiricists to start speculating. But you immediately try to deny saying it. Goldfish like.

I get Megy's cheerleaders dont understand actual privacy but the perma-victimhood is really played out.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,357 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

@jm08, I'll happily take the ban for this:

You're a clown, constantly posting nonsense here. Your threadban shouldn't have been lifted, you're just nasty.

@Carol25, you're using a cancer diagnosis to vindicate H & M and accuse Catherine of not being forthcoming with private medical information.

I'll hold my hands up here, I posted a tongue in cheek comment about her having a face-lift after the apparent recording of her at the farm shop. I've stopped short of blaming someone, with three young children and a shock cancer diagnosis of not skipping out in front cameras to keep us all in the loop.

Forget they're in the royal family for a moment - 3 people have been diagnosed with cancer, Sarah, Charles and Catherine, one with young children. @jm08 has claimed people close to him/her had terminal cancer. I can categorically state that any normal person who lost someone close to cancer wouldn't post like an asshole.

Stand back and take a look at yourselves.

I’m clearly blaming Kensington palace for their failure to communicate properly and manage this, Prince William and their PR team did not handle this well, or do you think Kate is the only person living and running Kensington Palace. As I said earlier, your posts and gloating are disgusting with the diagnosis Kate has revealed. You’re criticising Meghan for no reason once again in relation to Kate’s diagnosis despite Meghan being subjected to the same abuse and speculation day in day out. I won’t be engaging further with you as you come in here every so often to troll the thread and spew bile about them.

No you’re nasty vindictive post is nothing more than trying to point score, criticise and bully. Just like many others have been on here since yesterday. Disgusting in light of what Kate has revealed. You and other posters are trying to turn and blame people who defend Meghan and Harry for Kate’s diagnosis and the resulting speculation. Are all US talk show hosts Meghan and Harry online trolls?

I won’t be engaging further with such posters - take a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror before posting such bile. This thread is an echo chamber of bullying towards Harry and Meghan and now this. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,392 ✭✭✭XsApollo

The majority of posters on this thread would wanna take a hard look at yourselves.

some of the stuff posted here in this thread is actually mind boggling and quite disturbing.

some of ye are obsessed in terms of yer hatred for some people.

turn off your phones for a while, Jesus Christ.

Advertisement