Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th March '21 Stayers Hurdle

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Telmesomethinggirl wins it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

another impressive winner for rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

Amazing race

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »
    Telmesomethinggirl 3 lengths behind Heaven Help Us last month hmmm

Lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

She's just incredible

• Advertisement

How? They clearly state it on the site.

Not clearly enough for me to notice it

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭jamule

she can win them anyway. passed through a full possse of horses without a hint of getting blocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

Easy to forget what a festival De Bromhead is having too. 1-2 there, cant catch Mullins but that would be impossible anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭costacorta

Kiith wrote: »
    Hoping for Telmesomethinggirl, with Skyace placing.

You’re on fire 🔥 today , keep them coming..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Anniepowaaa

I like Racheal and think she's great but everything she's won on this week has been a steering job

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,418 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Not clearly enough for me to notice it

You not noticing the first line hmwhere it clearly states BOG does not apply doesn't make them scummy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thank you whoever suggested Skyace E/W

• Registered Users Posts: 13,023 ✭✭✭✭Joe_ Public

I like Racheal and think she's great but everything she's won on this week has been a steering job

Pressure there is immense though, especially riding a short priced irish fav in the champion hurdle. She's coolness personified, no mistakes. Mccoy and walsh said all that is needed to say there.

You not noticing the first line hmwhere it clearly states BOG does not apply doesn't make them scummy though.
    I backed plan of attack earlier today at 8/1. It's 6/1 now. Do I still get 8s?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Did you take 8/1 when you backed it?

Did you take 8/1 when you backed it?
    Yes. These BOG changes are wrecking my head

If you backed it at 8s then yes you get 8s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭rolling boh

Rachel has got some big names supporting her and for good reason a lot of decisions to be made in the heat of the moment in big races plus their is pressure riding big favs plenty of jockeys over the years rode better when under little pressure but the top ones do it most times .

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭pioneerpro

1:20 - Envoi Allen (have in a double with Monkfish)
    1:55 - Mrs Milner e/w
    2:30 - Samcro e/w
    3:05 - Lisnagar Oscar e/w
    3:40 - The Shunter
    4:15 - Telmesomethinggirl
    4:50 - Shantou Flyer e/w

C'mon the 50c Heinz! Having another fine day my man :D

image.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Shantou Flyer for the win please...pretty please! :pac:

Stuck a few on Hold the Note and Plan of Attack as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

How confident are we all on Hold the Note?

It is the last horse on a patent & it would be a decent pot.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭FiftyP

She gets on a good horse and makes sure they win. Plenty would have been nervous or tried something and made the horse lose.

Watching the early festival I don't think she was taking every ride she could, and she's damn right! If you're good enough to steer the best horse to a win you're a lot better than the rest.

If you backed it at 8s then yes you get 8s

Unless you took starting price. Which I'm not sure you can online. At least I've never seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Lad GAGA

Rachel has been class all week and is so humble when being interviewed, she's riding with so much confidence. If APlusTard wins tomorrow De Bromhead will have saddled the winners of what is considered the big 3 races this week and Rachel will have been on 2 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Shantou flyer hasn't finished outside the top 5 on a completed start since July 2016 and the horse loves Cheltenham. Surely an e/w bet to nothing

FiftyP wrote: »
    Unless you took starting price. Which I'm not sure you can online. At least I've never seen it.

Sky bet don't offer that on extra place races, at least not that I have seen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Deise aba in the last

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Musical Slave WIN in lucky last

Sky bet don't offer that on extra place races, at least not that I have seen

I don't know. I'm genuinely doubting whether Starting Prices are even a thing. Maybe you write down your horse number and they time stamp it to the time of the bet via computers? I don't know, I've never taken a horse how they go off. Always at a price, which seems smarter.

I don't have lads telling me, "Take him at any price!"

Edit: And I've no clue what's possible online. I take a gamble and see how I do. Me versus myself and the odds, as it should be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

It’s only money fiddy

Advertisement