Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elephant - ANOTHER fun headwrecking variation of sheep- REVEAL!!!

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

But no longer spoonless :p:D

Actually its my second spoon :cool:

I got my first in a Halloween picture game. I don't know horrors so I was actually happy with my game there because I got more right than I was expecting :P

The worst part about this spoon/game, is that I don't really know where I could have improved lol.

So stay tuned folks, there very well may be a round two shocking spoon coming my way again in the near future :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

So sorry I missed this, too busy with 'house' work ;)
    I laughed out loud reading it back. I will miss your sheep games Rikand and look forward to more from others as well as your return!

Congrats to the winners, top and bottom of the table...! :D

And a nod to zaph for this gem of a description of skeleton: :pac:
    Zaph wrote: »
    It's for the mad b*st*rds who think the luge is a bit of a sissy sport. They're seriously not right in the head those people.

Advertisement