Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Treats & hidden gems from Cork's ethnic food shops

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Builin Blasta Spicy Smoked Onion Mayo.

It's spicy, but I don't understand why.

I love spicy food, but not spicy mayo for some reason.

Still a nice mayo, but I do prefer Stokes.

Bradley's €4.50

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Really delicious peanut cookies, small round crunchy goodness! Plenty in each container.

3.50 from Jia Jia on Cornmarket Street, lots of other interesting flavours too. Staff in there are so sound! These go great with a cuppa.

Such a simple thing, but handy to have in the cupboard. I'm making a Chinese (well, the Japanese version of it) chicken curry right now, and have added the can. €1.90 from Mr. Bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭PreCocious

I tend to buy the glass jar version of these. Dead handy to have.

• Advertisement
Advertisement