Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who wants a cup?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

How much is an add on Donedeal

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Who wants a fully grown, 40ft, sideways Monkey Puzzle Tree?

https://www.donedeal.ie/buildingmaterials-for-sale/monkey-puzzle/27053509

"No timewasters" - I assume this rules out any puzzled monkeys.

Brings back memories. They were all the go one time. Ideally need an 80s bungalow with it and a few old copies of the RTE guide

• Registered Users Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Brings back memories. They were all the go one time. Ideally need an 80s bungalow with it and a few old copies of the RTE guide

The house I grew up in had one. It was a wedding present to the original owners, planted the 1930s. 50 foot high monster in the tiny front garden of a terraced house on the Northside of Dublin. It was a total landmark in the area - taxi drivers would use it as a waypoint for finding houses, and you’d often get people just stopping outside the house to gawk at it.

My Dad eventually got fed up with it about 8 years ago. It was blocking all the light into the front of the house, and it was encroaching on the electricity wires out on the road. So he had it cut down.

He didn’t try to sell its horrible sticky, sappy wood and hard spiky leaves on DoneDeal, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,571 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I'll open the bidding at 50c.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

2 girls?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭NickNickleby

2 girls?

I understand the reference, as it comes up in Family Guy, but I've never investigated further than a quick google, which frightened me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Is the cup still available!
    Did I read talk of a potato ricer, ive read fine things of those

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

It's Galway. Makes sense.

Couldn't be Mayo. Can't buy em, can't win em.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,486 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Not meaning to be controversial or anything but it looks more like a mug to me.....

That'll be the Rorschach test right there. Folks, we have a buyer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

I think they are free. You could say its a piece of cake, which also goes well with a cup full of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

EG cups are hard to come by these days. 2 Euro plus the 7 euro delivery you are still getting a bargain IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Hyperbollix

Can't believe after all the interest this thread has generated, that the cup is still available! How is someone not snapping up that little bargain of the century?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Can't believe after all the interest this thread has generated, that the cup is still available! How is someone not snapping up that little bargain of the century?

He won't deliver in lieu of the ongoing pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

He won't deliver in lieu of the ongoing pandemic.

no you have to pop around for a cuppa ;)

Advertisement