Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,284 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Garda Ronan makes a move on ******* and it doesn't go down well. Ronan seems nice and could do better.

Georgie

• Registered Users Posts: 85,342 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jane? Or what was Anna's roommate who apparently left for Galway, her name? Charlotte?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Otis Hill

Maybe Vinny? Sean's drug dealing housemate. She was involved with Zak at one stage.

I'm surprised Pete hasn't contacted her for some top pain medication

• Advertisement

Who ever it I just hope they aren't connected to Zak. It would be hard to bear Carol on her high horse.

I wonder will it lead to Zak returning clearing his name for murder but arrested for kidnap with James and Beau

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭con747

Another half thought out story line based on RTE writers interpretation of reality. First it was a body that could be 3 years in the ground, now it's 3 months. A body after 3 months would be still recognisable and the fact they are now going back to the "crime" scene to look for more evidence after half of the cast and extras were let wander around within 15ft of the body is beyond laughable. Maybe it's Charlotte Bishop or the one who tied her up in the house but god only knows what the writing playschool will come up with. At least they seem to have found Sean and Fidelma down the back of the shed couch by the looks of it.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

Also from what I could tell the other night Tommy had bearly dug down any depth when he found the body!

With the amount of head transplants it could be good if it was Charlotte Bishop and they could recast Zumo and bring some of the other Bishops back into the cast to bring the low level crime family back to seek revenge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

If you were going to bury a dead body, the last place you would do it would be in a public park right beside a load of houses and shops etc (!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Kaz has the same shirt/jacket as the young fella who was acting as baby daddy to Taylor.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,336 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Lol the photo of Tommy with his mouth open.

What happened McCabe, fired from AGS?

I agree that Carol can be a tad very much ott but I would like to see Zak, James and Beau go down for the kidnap

Why was Mairead so worried about Tommy and Zak, Zak blackmailed Damo and Georgie who has only lived there a few months carrying on like he lived there all his life and over worrying about the victim

Sash without Olivia having a drink in Carol's pub knowing with Zak did to her and is Zak still invested in the pub for Dolly to be worried?

How many actually know it was Zak and James that kidnapped Carol

• Registered Users Posts: 16,336 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Orla hasn't been seen for weeks so it makes no sense her coming back and knowing Mondo and Kira might be having problems.

She is a right busybody sticking her nose in other people's business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭political analyst

On this coming Tuesday and Tuesday nights of next week, Fair City won't be shown - the Champions League semi-finals are on RTÉ Two on those nights.

I don't understand RTÉ's mindset of not showing Fair City on nights when some sporting events are on RTÉ Two. The Champions League isn't even relevant to Ireland!

Either that or she resigned after what she did to Mairéad and being caught in the act by gardaí Fidelma and Ronan!

Maria, who was Anna's roommate, had knocked out and tied up Charlotte, who was freed by Zak. I remember Maria leaving Carrigstown - so the body couldn't be hers!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭Deeec

Orlas make up in tonight's episode was dreadful. They must have let a child from the local playschool do it.

I have a feeling this murder storyline will be another flop. The body is female and only dead for 3 months, so no missing character within that timeline fits that I can think of. I can't see where the storyline is going. It feels like Zac is gone longer than 3 months so I don't think it can be to do with him.🤔🤔

• Advertisement

Yes now she can sense something off with Kira and Mondo and something with Kira and Victor

I did not think Orla and Kira were friendly anymore, did Orla confide in Kira about wanting Damo?

She left okay but did she leave? Who knows what these idiots will dream up with this story line though. It just keeps beating the last episode for stupid script writing. Victor and Kira having a drink in the local so Orla can confirm Kira is having an affair because she snapped at her in the Spar. It doesn't take long for the playschool writers to go from nought to 100 in an episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Otis Hill

The acting in the latest episode was absolutely dire from everyone. Including some who usually give decent performances. It definitely shows that every scene is filmed in only one take

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭threetrees

Female, dead 3 months, so someone who left carraigstown just after Christmas? I don't think it'll be a character we know but I think it will involve Zak somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,018 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jesus, Carol really let rip tonight.. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭lumphammer2

Just catching up on this …. Zak is the obvious choice to blame for this body …. or something connected to Zak …. this Georgie is a bit too interested in the scene though … sending flowers and the like …. that is the actions of a real killer in many real world cases down the years …. Georgie would be my main suspect …. plus he would not be the only seemingly innocent looking Fair City hairdresser who turned out to be a monster !! …

Who is the victim?? … Who has not been in FC for years ?? … I would assume they will pick someone closely related to Zak to make us believe it is Zak …. but it will not turn out to be Zak … that would lead us to Charlotte Bishop, Jane Black and that accountant girl who Zak was pals with ….

This is a habit RTE have got into …. one programme being on should not affect another programme being on …. okay I watch the Champions League too but do not see why this or anything else should affect FC being on …. same goes for the Eurovision …. FC will not be on when the semi finals are on …. it is clearly now because they are not making FC over the summer months and want to spare episodes to cut costs …. and still pay their big 'stars' a fortune !!

All done to direct viewers' attention to Zak …. Carol has it in for Zak for obvious reasons but I don't think Zak is the killer or has it in him to be one either …. Zak is to this body what Oisin was to Katy O'Brien …. I remember that storyline well and Ciaran was always on hand/around for support …. and I suspected him and was proven right …. I am seeing the same trend with Georgie … way too interested and offering to lay flowers …. this can only mean Georgie is one of 3 things:

-the killer.

-knows who the victim is.

-witnessed the killing.

No doubt about it … Georgie is somehow involved … and I'd guess he is the killer ….

PS …. Katy and the O'Briens have not been in it for ages …. do not remember them being specifically written out either but clearly things have moved on without them ….

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

If they have confirmed the victim is female, then I think it might be Simon the teacher, he hasn’t been seen in months.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭Deeec

The only way I can see this story going is that there is a serial killer in Carrigstown - possibly Fergal ( We know already he hates women). It would appear that we wont know the victim as no female character I can think of has left recently. Im guessing that possibly a female character is murdered soon which will stir fear among the community. Surely they will need to wrap this story up before they take the summer break though.

It couldnt be Zac as he left long before christmas - if it turns out to be Zac that done it then its really ridiculous and shows the writers all have memory problems and are extremely stupid.

I was really really hoping it was Jane but it would seem for the moment that it cant be her. It would be a great way of wrapping up her unexplained sudden exit from the soap.

Advertisement