Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abdo/chest pain & nausea/vomiting, investigated, but no cause found

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Consultant gastroenterologist said NOT GI.

So what specialty is left??

Hard to get speaking to GP here as it's like the fastest finger on the buzzer test from 8am where they reward your ability to get through 55 calls later by having a GP call back.

It's the most ridiculous appointment booking system.

I had to call my GP recently for something minor, looked at my call log and I had attempted 60 calls in under an hour before I got through.

Was just thinking about someone trying to get through if they were on their own and very sick and/or elderly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,366 ✭✭✭corner of hells

You came to the right place OP. Let AH be your doctor.

Absolutely.

OP , is it possible it could be a food allergy, i know a block who ended up seriously ill after a chicken fell on him .
    When i say a chicken, i mean a pallet of frozen ones fell out of the back of a truck he was robbing and landed on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Did they check you for appendicitis?
    ETA: Sorry see they ruled out GI.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement