Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Britney Spears father have control of all her finances?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

In those cases the mothers have most or all of the custody of the children. In the case of Britney Spears they have joint 50/50 custody. Also, out of all those payments, Britney Spears is paying the highest amount out of them.

firstly your maths is wrong. brad pit is paying 600k a month.

also that very quick google i did claims its only 20k a month from britany

i think the whole thing is crazy. those figues are mental. 10k a year would look after a child fairly well
    my point is that no one is complaing about those men paing crazy money but are about britteny paying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

also that very quick google i did claims its only 20k a month from britany

i think the whole thing is crazy. those figues are mental. 10k a year would look after a child fairly well
    my point is that no one is complaing about those men paing crazy money but are about britteny paying it.

I watched a documentary about it from a reliable source that showed the documents saying she was paying 200K a month. A quick good search brings up everything from 15k, 20k, 60k +

As mentioned brad pitt has allot more than 2 kids to pay for, afaik they have 6 children together

Regardless, I think its down to the whole context of the situation, she's being exploited left, right and center.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,571 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Bloody hell. Different world.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,509 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

I watched a documentary about it from a reliable source that showed the documents saying she was paying 200K a month. A quick good search brings up everything from 15k, 20k, 60k +

As mentioned brad pitt has allot more than 2 kids to pay for, afaik they have 6 children together

Regardless, I think its down to the whole context of the situation, she's being exploited left, right and center.

neither of us know the figures but they were ordered by a court .

it looks like she is being exploited by her family

my point is that all those people on that list are being exploited by the system but that its only complained about because its britteny

• Registered Users Posts: 23,571 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Also, everyone of those people you listed, besides Tom Cruise & 50 cent has more than 2 kids.

Yeah but lets get real here. What kid needs this amount of money per month?

There is a real moral and practical issue here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭jrosen

I do remember years back seeing a documentary and some court documents that showed KF getting 200K per month

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Yeah but lets get real here. What kid needs this amount of money per month?

There is a real moral and practical issue here.

Im not suggesting any of those payments are reasonable but then we're talking about multi millionaires who have a totally different concept of money that either of us would have. Apparently its calculated on earnings but in the case of Britney Spears, although she does earn millions, she doesnt earn as much as the people listed, keep in mind she hasnt been touring, releasing new music or doing any other work in a number of years.

But yes, it comes down to the morals of the whole situation.

Advertisement