Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Bargains - Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Does anyone know what the story is with bargains on Amazon.co.uk that are marked as:
    This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.
    In stock.
    EU Imports may differ from local products. Additional terms apply.

Such as these:
    Starting to come across quite a few of them since Brexit. It's a pain in the arse as I want them at that price :)

Does anyone know what the story is with bargains on Amazon.co.uk that are marked as:
    This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Please choose a different delivery location.
    In stock.

Such as these:
    Starting to come across quite a few of them since Brexit. It's a pain in the arse as I want them at that price :)

The seller (Amazon EU) only ships to UK mainland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Doom eternal for a fiver?
    I feel robbed, paid a tenner for it last week.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

In stock.

Such as these:

Welcome to our world.

Until that fulfillment centre opens here in a few years the range of items avaliable to us is somewhat limited due to Brexit. Try another seller or another Amazon EU site (but you'll incur postage on those).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

dulpit wrote: »
    I got 3 refunds today, total of £0.10. Chaching

That currancy change deposit should be refunded if you don't send it back (and I never send anything back).

I'd be due a nice refund if it did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,430 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

zell12 wrote: »

Thats some weird fetish combination!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,483 ✭✭✭✭zell12

antodeco wrote: »
    Thats some weird fetish combination!
    They do be bargains! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

zell12 wrote: »

Reading some of the reviews on the beads, they seem to break easily while in. This probably isn't the best time to be visiting the A&E with this type of mishap, so for this reason I'm out.:o

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

Will give these a go but 8.88 delivered to ireland for 12 month supply of generic Citirizine hay fever tablets

12 Months Supply Allacan Cetirizine Hayfever and Allergy Tablets 30 x 12 (30 x 2 in each box) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071KZS3BF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_VZ8W2D2K22F4B4K0TAQM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shanemkelly

Liamo_mu wrote: »
    BFI Player 99p for 3 months Good Deal. It's a streaming service channel on Amazon Prime with a lot of critically acclaimed films. Deal ends on the 11th of April.
    <snip>

Seems not to like Revolut with an Irish address. I'm getting "To subscribe, a United Kingdom payment method and billing address are required. Please update your payment information to complete your subscription sign up".

UPDATE: OK, I just updated the Billing Address with a UK address and it seems to work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Anybody manage to cancel the BFI player sub? Don't see the option.

Edit, it comes under "Manage Your Prime Video Channels" where you can cancel and watch until the 3 mths are up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

samo wrote: »
    Will give these a go but 8.88 delivered to ireland for 12 month supply of generic Citirizine hay fever tablets

12 Months Supply Allacan Cetirizine Hayfever and Allergy Tablets 30 x 12 (30 x 2 in each box) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B071KZS3BF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_VZ8W2D2K22F4B4K0TAQM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Bought these in June last year, but paid £14 for the same amount :eek:

I find them great anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭samo

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Bought these in June last year, but paid £14 for the same amount :eek:

I find them great anyway! :)

Excellent, good to know as usually spend 6 euro a box on cetrine and have to take 2 a day at height of summer so thought worth a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Cheers. I was about to run out of last year's supply. €7.80 delivered is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

seriously
    zfpjVaDFwPhaHGn61dzp5f3VWkxif_CPkwgcUBqozc1daNp6FszNct-mkt5gI1SSSgQD1m2-MfgXI3fE7K2QiLuWsS3QHie9RVJ6BWeZu4zFPW4ei4pzCmR5Cx4zEjDrq4cRiVIbdqU9HMiiXhAvRGyCxD7gkSudtodyq0Bi5qm9fp9nmwkK_8Yk4e9e2qnmjFtYeHgb9xlV7dhwNkWrSIVyHTWi8pczhHCn7DmgaG72wuahcDvJkLhg2d7Epo7_lPxvylSW1PWDU_wzh11mHUVW_89s_LVda-eR28O7b3eVoZNurR35LW2KegTFV9NsiAcOOiJs5BGELYBflLNDckICK9_72Uhgb0eC-KxUvrhOVOJRHIfaUsikMxvXEF3j5mkFh584jU-7Irv-mH1gl2bflThxUtPWK-q7lC7wmFGK7qEOoDYiA_v0JQLz8nBDP27nZu8w3GLzgnV6-0EkPPXChnL4Zlr-xhAXy0C0NDYL2qbltPZHypYnRFK3xzVXEpxiML38AgfG1JTiAvDeyBeRTDE5iQkomb-oHj7_HIgyDAtIiRSwKYmQWx63NGUKlswslt45e_AegL6qHCFL1ou4KnYa3sCo4dTdeO9JLMW-p-ZkXAvYMDFv7YsqiMzkqs6uyIQiO3rh5FfO2sCPhKCzvqUzZdADGQFuqw6M9--sFhe4fmRJ83lo0gJbTcQggGs4J0YpRdaoL5PDVkZnd3xZ2w=w1596-h720-no?authuser=0

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

dball wrote: »
    seriously
    zfpjVaDFwPhaHGn61dzp5f3VWkxif_CPkwgcUBqozc1daNp6FszNct-mkt5gI1SSSgQD1m2-MfgXI3fE7K2QiLuWsS3QHie9RVJ6BWeZu4zFPW4ei4pzCmR5Cx4zEjDrq4cRiVIbdqU9HMiiXhAvRGyCxD7gkSudtodyq0Bi5qm9fp9nmwkK_8Yk4e9e2qnmjFtYeHgb9xlV7dhwNkWrSIVyHTWi8pczhHCn7DmgaG72wuahcDvJkLhg2d7Epo7_lPxvylSW1PWDU_wzh11mHUVW_89s_LVda-eR28O7b3eVoZNurR35LW2KegTFV9NsiAcOOiJs5BGELYBflLNDckICK9_72Uhgb0eC-KxUvrhOVOJRHIfaUsikMxvXEF3j5mkFh584jU-7Irv-mH1gl2bflThxUtPWK-q7lC7wmFGK7qEOoDYiA_v0JQLz8nBDP27nZu8w3GLzgnV6-0EkPPXChnL4Zlr-xhAXy0C0NDYL2qbltPZHypYnRFK3xzVXEpxiML38AgfG1JTiAvDeyBeRTDE5iQkomb-oHj7_HIgyDAtIiRSwKYmQWx63NGUKlswslt45e_AegL6qHCFL1ou4KnYa3sCo4dTdeO9JLMW-p-ZkXAvYMDFv7YsqiMzkqs6uyIQiO3rh5FfO2sCPhKCzvqUzZdADGQFuqw6M9--sFhe4fmRJ83lo0gJbTcQggGs4J0YpRdaoL5PDVkZnd3xZ2w=w1596-h720-no?authuser=0

This is the “chat” thread. What’s the problem?

Edit - there may be an image in there but it’s not displaying on iOS ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Thanks OP, cheaper than last year where I had to use Parcel Motel to get them from a pharmacy website

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

As a resident of the Kingdom. The post man knows were I live and comes pay homage to his Dublin 'master' most days. (he recognises his betters). He even leaves gifts wrapped in brown oversize boxes for me. :D

I'm in rural galway

Had a lovely Mayo for Sam message from the Postman the day before the final :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,021 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Gumbo wrote: »
    This is the “chat” thread. What’s the problem?

Edit - there may be an image in there but it’s not displaying on iOS ?

There is an image and it's from the images on the chopping board set linked on the no chat thread. I did marvel at said image when I looked at the set. Bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Caranica wrote: »
    There is an image and it's from the images on the chopping board set linked on the no chat thread. I did marvel at said image when I looked at the set. Bizarre

I just looked at it mow . If I was on the fence wondering if the 7 chopping boards we have were enough before ; I’m firmly decided now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Have others notice how many items on Amazon, especially in the deals section, come up as "currently unavailable" when you open them. What's the point in posting a deal if you haven't got the *******thing? PITA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Marhay70 wrote: »
    Have others notice how many items on Amazon, especially in the deals section, come up as "currently unavailable" when you open them. What's the point in posting a deal if you haven't got the *******thing? PITA

These items are available but to UK residents only. If you have a UK address in your account, set it as default and they items become available. Unfortunately they will only be delivered to a UK address and with no parcel motel, no real way of getting them.
    An post still have their address pal service as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Sup08 wrote: »
    These items are available but to UK residents only. If you have a UK address in your account, set it as default and they items become available. Unfortunately they will only be delivered to a UK address and with no parcel motel, no real way of getting them.

My a/c is set to UK, did it a while ago to get Prime video.

Just to update, Supo8 is right. I switched my address to one of my relatives in UK and the deal appeared. Ironically this is the address I used to get Prime Video. I'm not sure why they need to have two separate messages when they won't deliver outside the UK but there you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭timetogo1

Sup08 wrote: »

I noticed a couple were unavailable for shipping to my country when I logged in with my prime account but were available when I logged on with a non prime account (i.e. Pay extra for shipping)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

If anyone is thinking of going to UAE, amazon has a cheaper option

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=False+boobs&ref=nb_sb_noss :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Henry.

Is addresspal still working ok ?

I've a 10 euro item I want to order through it ?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭jamesd

Henry. wrote: »
    Is addresspal still working ok ?

I've a 10 euro item I want to order through it ?

Thanks

Yes it's working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jamesd wrote: »
    Yes it's working fine.
    Add an extra €6.50 though.. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Henry.

Basq wrote: »
    Add an extra €6.50 though.. :(

Is that the fee now?

There'd be no other charges for a 10 euro item ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Henry. wrote: »
    Is that the fee now?

There'd be no other charges for a 10 euro item ?

Not on a €10 item. If it was €20, there would be plenty.

Advertisement