Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline Valentine: Roses are red, violations are blue, do be, do be do be do.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I'd certainly not be driving a 5 Series if that allowance was on offer. But perhaps she can include inshurdance, tax and fuel so maybe yes.

I know right?

Here’s another fun fact: what is the number one decision factor for women buying cars?

Colour.

That is not a joke, nor intended to be a sexist comment. It is fact.
    Not make, model, fuel efficiency, mpg, etc.
    colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,863 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Brown Thomas don’t sell wine.
    They do on the top floor...glug glug
    Lots and lots champagne, but some wine too.

I know right?

Here’s another fun fact: what is the number one decision factor for women buying cars?

Colour.

That is not a joke, nor intended to be a sexist comment. It is fact.
    Not make, model, fuel efficiency, mpg, etc.
    colour.
    I would have gone with naming the car lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭KevRossi

[*]Ex Hurleyer superstar Seamus Troy, the poor lad he was beaten up, worse than in a regular GAA fight, and he wasn't happy as the purple traitor didn't do enough time.
    [/LIST]

Todays card is liable to chance, and Lord knows we always do.
    Mr O’Flynn said that he was not offering it as an excuse but Sheehan had consumed a headshop drug called spice, thinking it was cannabis. He said the drug was recognised as having psychotic effects on users.

Seems the attacker was on the legal high that Joe went to the trouble of ridding us of a few years back. He'll take credit that we don't have loads of similar attacks.

Remember Joe praising Mary Harney for all her work as a Minister, just because she banned the head shops. Forgetting all the misery and poor management she's responsible for of course.

The drug gangs still raise a glass to Joe once a year, he incresed their profits by a few million every year.
    I swear I saw Dee Forbes in a black BMW 5 series parked next to me in Nutgrove today.

Seen a few other RTE big shots in 5-Series'. They obviously have some sort of deal with a leasing company, or BMW themselves. Tubs had a few of them, last saw him about 2 years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

State Pathologist Mulligan, can we be sure that you won't sit down on one of the deceased people while making a phone call and put a photo of it up on social media?

• Advertisement

Don't be ridiculous. She doesn't shop in Nutgrove.

If you said Brown Thomas, maybe.

It was in the section near the pet store where I get de cat litter... maybe she has a pet to be added to Pets of de Pandemic?

It was in the section near the pet store where I get de cat litter... maybe she has a pet to be added to Pets of de Pandemic?
    A fat cat would be appropriate...

KevRossi wrote: »
    Seems the attacker was on the legal high that Joe went to the trouble of ridding us of a few years back. He'll take credit that we don't have loads of similar attacks.

Remember Joe praising Mary Harney for all her work as a Minister, just because she banned the head shops. Forgetting all the misery and poor management she's responsible for of course.

The drug gangs still raise a glass to Joe once a year, he incresed their profits by a few million every year.

Seen a few other RTE big shots in 5-Series'. They obviously have some sort of deal with a leasing company, or BMW themselves. Tubs had a few of them, last saw him about 2 years ago.

De 5 series is nice, light and nimble to drive, at home on tiny country lanes and on highway alike

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

She has.........it’s name is Joe!

I'd say that it was Prince Phillip that made those remarks, I'd lay money on it.

• Advertisement

Re Archie's prospected skin colour sounds precisely like something Phillip would say.

Eoghan McDermott's contract not being renewed, "RTÉ is developing a new direction for the 2FM Breakfast Show which will be revealed in the coming weeks." so to speak.

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2021/0308/1202676-rte-confirms-eoghan-mcdermott-will-not-return-to-2fm/
    He just wants to spend more time in Australia*

*If you believe that I have some magic beans I could sell you...

Re Archie's prospected skin colour sounds precisely like something Phillip would say.

And there's both of us with egg on our faces :(

I think Harry needs security from Meghan's influence.

Roger_007 wrote: »
    She has.........it’s name is Joe!
    He is more like an annoying stray...meowing and scrapping at her door that won't f#ck off I would say...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

How will he pronounce Marmion today?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Wrongly; how else?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Fcuk me he's like a dog with a bone(r)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Marmy Yon!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,761 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

"Just another warning that even I don't know what my agenda is on this anymore, and I must be stopped at all costs"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Philip is a legend. The World needs more straight shooters. A Lion for his family.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,821 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

He seems to be going for Marmy Um today.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

It's MarmioM again?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

How many days has this been covered?

On de prowl de way Joe prowls de graveyards of Doobalin.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

The "Heinous, Heinious crimes of Marmiam" :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,462 ✭✭✭✭zell12

tiny-businessman-concrete-background-tries-to-destroy-large-retro-radio-set-broken-hammer-tiny-businessman-103549543.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Marmium....... he’s at it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭cozar

joe's tone when talking about Marmion is the same as when he was talking about the evil solicitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Is there going to be anybody else on besides Joe

• Advertisement

I wouldn't go throwing stones in that glasshouse, Joe, you might find people asking some questions about your own organisations in the next few months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement