Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham Festival Handicaps/plots 2021

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Slattsy wrote: »
    Very little, but i agree with you.

smarthole slattsy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Anyone else think Campeador is a potential plot? Would have won fred winter off 141, think he's off 134 in martin pipe? I kinda want someone to talk me out if making a sizeable wager

I can remember being at Fairyhouse when he was clear and fell at the last

Looks on the downgrade and I last time might have been the race he was going for

Likely to scoot up now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Anyone like Mrs Milner for the pertemps?

Kevin Blake just napped this on the ATR preview

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭piplip87

I think didtheyleaveyououto is a good bet wherever he goes. 50/1 for the County Hurdle and 25/1 Martin Pipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

piplip87 wrote: »
    I think didtheyleaveyououto is a good bet wherever he goes. 50/1 for the County Hurdle and 25/1 Martin Pipe.

Absolute hound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Get in!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Labaik

Labaik wrote: »
    There was 2 out for a spin the weekend for Mullins, not even hiding the fact they werent trying. Buildmeupbuttercup (non tryer the last 2 runs) and Uradel. Dont know how they got away with the ride on Buildmeupbuttercup the weekend blatant stuff.

Going today in the County Hurdle. Expecting a big run hopefully im right

2 others of note in the County is Darasso and Getaway Gorgeous.

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Get in!!!

Great shout

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

What radio station is covering the cheltenham races? Any station internet or otherwise would do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

What radio station is covering the cheltenham races? Any station internet or otherwise would do.

??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭bladespin

??

None that I could find, got caught out yesterday and went on a frantic scramble but couldn't find it on anywhere :(

Won though so nice surprise.

Advertisement