Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Match Day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

34 points from Bruno & AWB, hewt. Zaha stinking the place out with his 1 point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

bmorrissey wrote:
    Had bruno as captain, have wan bissaka on the bench so hopefully peps rotation kicks in tomorrow, but also have bednarek so hopefully it doesn't kick in too hard haha

Who did you start ahead of AWB? Must be a strong defence

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Pleasantly surprised by the amount of people in my leagues that don't have Bruno, I assumed everyone had him at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Bruno and Maguire on the bench, can only hope either chilwell or Zouma stays on the bench on Monday.

Had them benched from last weekend but had issues when doing transfers before the deadline earlier.

Not trying to rub it in but i don't think Bruno should ever be on the bench. Decent chance one of them doesn't play anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

4 of my ML top 6 have Bruno and AWB give me a break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hmm and hawed about selling Bruno for Grealish due to him being off form, but in the end just got in Watkins instead thankfully.

35(-4) Bruno, AWB and Pereira. A Salah masterclass tomorrow could be huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Who did you start ahead of AWB? Must be a strong defence

Stones, Dias and Justin.

Was contemplating justin over AWB, hopefully pep drops stones or dias

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Should end up on 26 points from 2 after tonight; that’s 34 points from Bruno (c) and -7 from Bednarek.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

48 points from Bruno (c) AWB Cavani

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,465 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

22 from 2 and -7 on the bench. Hoping it stays there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,662 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Just seen the Leno red on MOTD, what was he thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

IrishLad90 wrote: »

You'll have 56 wont you? Some score.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

IrishLad90 wrote: »

I’m the same. Missed the deadline with work. Might have shipped Cavani.

Looking at my mini leagues. I’m chuffed to see a decent amount of people owning Bednarek.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just have to wait for bps to come in. Awb on 15 and bruno on 14

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I really considered shipping either Bruno or Salah over the last couple of gameweeks. But the last few days have reminded me it’s a big risk to go without them, they can rack up massive scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

Had a spare FT and decided to offload Bednarek last night. Feels like I dodged a bullet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,449 ✭✭✭touts

Newbie20 wrote: »
    I really considered shipping either Bruno or Salah over the last couple of gameweeks. But the last few days have reminded me it’s a big risk to go without them, they can rack up massive scores.

I'm in the same boat. At half time I was getting rid of Bruno because he had done nothing. And in the second half he got a big score against what had basically descended into a pub team. I'm just.afraid to get rid of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Fitz* wrote: »
    Don't own any Utd player.

That went very very very badly.

went bruno to salah this week and benched de gea in favour of leno

did happen to drop salah before his haul last gw too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

0 from zero players.

New Rank of 770k from 500k. Ouch.....

Everyone ahead of me in MLs had at a minimum Bruno plus one more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

39 from 2

Up to 3rd in ML

4th has Awb 1st sub hope he stays there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

What's the story with the highest scoring players for the gameweek? Do they just create an account, join up in week 20 and pick players that are in form hoping they'll get the number one spot for a night?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

CSWS101 wrote: »
    Bruno has gone to complete sh1te

And he ends up with 17 points just cos.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

And he ends up with 17 points just cos.

giphy.gif

The thing is he was shi*e for large parts of last night as well and was more than fortunate to get the haul he did, but he will always be capable of that, will always be the penalty taker and last night proved that Ole will never take him off - probably afraid of the tantrums!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,230 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

There is no other player in the league bar Bruno who can be poor for 90 minutes and still get a double-figure FPL return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

El Sueño wrote: »
    What's the story with the highest scoring players for the gameweek? Do they just create an account, join up in week 20 and pick players that are in form hoping they'll get the number one spot for a night?

Yeah, think they are trying to get the prizes or just doing it for the kick of being top. They changed the rule slightly so you can't sign up and use a chip to win the manager of the week prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭ngunners

FutureGuy wrote: »
    There is no other player in the league bar Bruno who can be poor for 90 minutes and still get a double-figure FPL return.

Bednarek came close last night in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭siblers

If I had Bednarek and was playing catch up in my leagues, I'm not sure I'd have the mentality to continue. For a player to get 0 or -1 is a sickener but -7 is a whole other level of disgust

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

siblers wrote: »
    If I had Bednarek and was playing catch up in my leagues, I'm not sure I'd have the mentality to continue. For a player to get 0 or -1 is a sickener but -7 is a whole other level of disgust

Imagine if you have him, and you lose a league at end of season by 5/6 points :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Imagine if you have him, and you lose a league at end of season by 5/6 points :pac:

There's probably a few who will lose monthly prizes because of it

Advertisement