Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW22 Transfers

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Was going to do Grealish for Son but think I might hold off now until after the West Brom game. I have to use a transfer so might offload Chilwell. Possibility's are Digne, Maguire or Rudiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

CSF wrote: »
    The only problem with Sterling as a move is that if you're transferring in a City player, its likely with a view to their potential 3 DGWs.

Is Sterling one of the guys that you trust to play all 6? Maybe even 5? Because if you have him you will want to captain him I think.

Would KDB be back by then? Sterling is likely going to be my placeholder for him when he's back.

Plus I'm not sure there's many who will play all of them.. maybe just Dias but his ceiling is low.

Gundogan might be the most nailed midfielder and is getting as many attacking chances as anyone so would argue that he might be the best captaincy choice for any doubles City might have

• Registered Users Posts: 32,940 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Morzadec wrote: »
    Would KDB be back by then? Sterling is likely going to be my placeholder for him when he's back.

Plus I'm not sure there's many who will play all of them.. maybe just Dias but his ceiling is low.

Gundogan might be the most nailed midfielder and is getting as many attacking chances as anyone so would argue that he might be the best captaincy choice for any doubles City might have
    Given the proximity of gameweeks (and with CL in between them) it would be extremely difficult to establish when KDB will be back exactly. 8 days behind schedule could mean 3 GWs or 1 depending on when it is.

I think that if someone was wildcarding and was looking for the safe trio to cover City it would be Ederson, Dias and Gundogan.

Some people aren't looking for safe though and I guess Cancelo and Sterling are the top guys for taking a risk on for a boom or bust type scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Wood to Bamford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭nullObjects

Soucek to Zaha and changing to 3-5-2
    (Lots of money in the bank from last weeks injuries!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Who to start / bench between Saka & Soucek?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Have decided not to do Gundogan to Mahrez based on the above - yes Mahrez could hit 20+ points tomorrow, but he's just as likely to then be bench for next 4 games - and coming into multiple DGW's that's not a headache that i want to have.

Watch Mahrez on a brace, city get a penalty and Gundogan hand him the ball..

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭JPup

Fitz* wrote: »
    Who to start / bench between Saka & Soucek?

Has Saka been passed fit to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,256 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

JPup wrote: »
    Has Saka been passed fit to play?

He's back in training anyways.

Might just go with Soucek. Have Lacazette as Arsenal attacking option anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Going to hold my transfer.

Was going to do JWP to Zaha but I think JWP might get something off the Utd defence

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Last minute Coufal to TAA and switch captain to Bruno......already regretting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Think I missed the deadline, tried to do Bruno, sterling and Adams out for Salah, gundogan and Antonio ... Clicked confirm but the next page that came up was "this page is updating"

So either I mucked it up and missed the transfer or I managed a -8 and haven't picked a captain (it was on Madison last weekend)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Think I missed the deadline, tried to do Bruno, sterling and Adams out for Salah, gundogan and Antonio ... Clicked confirm but the next page that came up was "this page is updating"

So either I mucked it up and missed the transfer or I managed a -8 and haven't picked a captain (it was on Madison last weekend)

Deadline is 90 mins before first KO this season. So 4.30pm today.

It's updated now if you want to check

Transfers failed to go through..... So I have Bruno and Maguire on my bench, still have sterling in my team and Madison as my captain.

Roll on the weekend.

ElTel wrote: »
    Deadline is 90 mins before first KO this season. So 4.30pm today.

I went in to do last min changes just before the deadline .... Ah well .... It's not like I'm competitive in this game (haven't finished inside the top million since I got married in 2013, and my finishing position has moved back since kids were born)

Transfers failed to go through..... So I have Bruno and Maguire on my bench, still have sterling in my team and Madison as my captain.

Roll on the weekend.

What's your starting 11?

siblers wrote: »
    What's your starting 11?
    Ederson

Chilwell, Zouma, Justin, Robertson

Sterling, Madison (c), Bowen, grealish

Bamford, Watkins

Bench : Bruno, Adams and Maguire, Martinez

Advertisement