Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why did Bernie sanders become a meme?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Blaaz_ wrote: »
    I think he was kinda shafted by the establishment years ago to get hilary on the ticket vs trump....which she promptly lost

Joe biden is an nice affable,old man version of policies pushed by the establishment there,of which its obvious sanders holds such policies in distain

Given that Sanders once said that Venezuela could be an example of the middle class that the US could aspire to, it’s amazing that his followers hold Biden’s policies in disdain.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,512 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

i think everyone is reading far too much into it. i would be very supprised if anyone cares about any of that political crap.

its just a funny picture .
    its perfect for making a meme. its not ofensive
    its cute and homely
    its very none descript , it sort of fits into any context . there is not a lot going on just a man sitting there wearing mittens
    its very easy to splip into other pics and lends itself to lots of diferent topics

my favorites are the mcgreggor head lock and the gangnam style

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 Cliquey and Shy

Ah.

Because he knows Biden is in the pocket of Wall Street and is full of sh*t.
    You seem pretty sure of yourself. Would you mind telling how you know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Getting tedious at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭pgj2015

branie2 wrote: »
    Getting tedious at this stage

is it still going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I love me a meme but I never got this one. Seems to have been shared by the typical Facebook ma's. There's even a graffiti of it along the purple luas line near the four courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

pgj2015 wrote: »
    is it still going?

I think it is

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Ekerot

As a meme, it was actually a reflection of voters, particularly younger voters who even voted for Biden were feeling: distaste.

Advertisement