Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Connolly and Lallana on.

Trossard and Maupay off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

My god Spurs are beyond awful here tonight, they pushed for about 3 minutes there and that was about as much as they have showed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Connolly missing 200% chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Connolly should have scored

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

50(-4). First red arrow since GW12. Not a total disaster but annoyed at myself for getting sucked in to the Everton hype. I never have any luck with Everton players.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

79 (-4) from 10

Stones, Cancelo (C), Chilwell with no minutes - 18mil or so.

Up to 68k OR after a disastorous Saturday afternoon.

VHEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

100k green arrow up to around 240/250k after subs.

Son and Spurs blank helped in the end, but I don't want to upset anyone so apologies to anyone who had Son blank - very unlucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I think the general consensus here is that Spurs were terrible, and Son was a product of this? I didn't see the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

92. Second highest GW after the last DGW.

254k to 101k :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

47 (-4) from 10 players

VAR and benchings completely screwed me.

Been around 14k mark since GW9. Last two gameweeks were nightmares. 44k now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,028 ✭✭✭✭CSF

81 points.

Upto 22k from 48k and I’m still staring aggressively at those 15 Bamford points that sit on my bench.

Pre DGW wildcard to set up the bench boost is looking very close but I don’t think it will be played this week yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I'll finish on 90 from 10 players. Halved my rank to around 250k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

55 and a small red arrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,239 ✭✭✭munster87

ShaneU wrote: »
    47 (-4) from 10 players

VAR and benchings completely screwed me.

Been around 14k mark since GW9. Last two gameweeks were nightmares. 44k now

That’s you in that werewolves league? I had Bamford 3rd sub for some reason, my worst decision of the season so far in hindsight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭macraignil

60 -4 with only 10 playing due to Stones, Chilwell and Mitchell all getting no game time. At least Wilson subbed in with 13 off the bench but missed out on Bamford's 15 points which stay on the bench. Small red arrow predicted by livefpl.net to 420,000ish with players brought in with the hit blanking. Could have been worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

75 points

Bamford, Salah and Martinez the big contributors. DCL (c) a huge flop.

Since a GW6 horror show when I had a 6.2m GW rank and fell to 1.7m OR, I've suffered just two red arrows since and I'm now ranked 12k which has really exceeded my expectations to this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

53 all out ...meh ! it will do

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

51 all out with 3 no shows in starting 11 and no Salah.

I'll take it and run.

Looks like I'll go out of the cup on goals scored though which is a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭crushproof

17 points..... my worst week in years. Atrocious choice of Sterling as captain and Son as vice. 2 defenders didn't play and none of my subs gained a single point. Most points were McCarthy and Bruno with 3. I am fuming here, wildcard it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

25(-4)
    Sees me drop from 29k to 113k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

crushproof wrote: »
    17 points..... my worst week in years. Atrocious choice of Sterling as captain and Son as vice. 2 defenders didn't play and none of my subs gained a single point. Most points were McCarthy and Bruno with 3. I am fuming here, wildcard it is!

Sterling was a good choice of captain. Just because it didn't work doesn't mean it was a bad decision. Son was a very reasonable VC too.

And not just because I did the same. Just the there's no point crucifying yourself with hindsight.

I'm more annoyed at getting carried away with the Digne bandwagon and getting him for Holding.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Who is spurs penalty taker now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Who is spurs penalty taker now?

My guess would be Son with no Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

crushproof wrote: »

All logical decisions to be fair. Spread the capt and VC over two games two, just unlucky really.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭crushproof

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    All logical decisions to be fair. Spread the capt and VC over two games two, just unlucky really.

Ah yeah I know, I'll have calmed down by tomorrow. Let the dust settle at least!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 108 ✭✭Fran has a bone

It was going good until today and Salah and Leeds bumped up many people. End on 60 points okay considering I captain Cancelo and had Chilwell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Going to end up on 56 after autosubs, dropping from 9k to 12k. Salah captain saved a very bad week so I'm kind of relieved to not fall back further.

I've gone from 3 Leeds in GW17 to zero now and I'm not sure that's a good thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

76 (-4) from 10 players. Well pleased with that.

Feared the worst yesterday as my signings of DCL and Cancelo resulted in a blank and a no-show. No Saka, Mitchell or Sterling either.

Big heroes were my captain Salah, Bamford, Martinez and Dallas. Cresswell assist was useful too. Up to 334k now. Dizzy heights for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,425 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

29 from 8.

Martinez & VC Maddison account for 20 of those points.

Chronic week points wise and a red arrow, but not the worst red arrow at the same time.

Chilwell transfer didn't work out and if he falls tonight, it will be bad. Losing his place will only be worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,820 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

67 from ten players, not so bad.

Advertisement