Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Match Day thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Trying figure this out fella ahead me in one my leagues has two defenders and midfielder who didn't play but two forwards and defender as subs.
    He played 4 at the back and the defender is his 3rd sub.

Who comes on ?

1st sub changes the formation to a 3-5-2
    2nd sub replaces the midfielder to change it to a 3-4-3
    3rd sub is a defender for defender so finishes 3-4-3?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Dead leg for Bamford - we breathe a sigh!
    He seems pretty sound - I bet he does have himself in his FPL team tho :D:D

Yeah he mentioned he has himself in his FPL team in the post match interview.

He seems so likeable, a top lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,205 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

eggy81 wrote: »
    Wasn’t dcl going through a bad spell too though?

But their run of fixtures looked good.

My point wasn't that keeping Bamford was wrong. My point was that a move of Bamford ---> DCL, where the latter had a plum fixture, was a logical one to make. Just like keeping him was a fine one.

My point was the transfer, for those that did it, has been punished to the hilt.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

SlickRic wrote: »
    Bamford ---> DCL was a logical move, and what most who dumped him did.

My point was, it wasn't stupid to get rid. It also wasn't stupid to keep.

What was logical about going for DCL? he hasn't score in 8 games in the league - he has no form. Your hoping that with James/Ricky back that it creates more chances for him.

Do you keep DCL now for the next 2/3 games in the hope he scores?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I bench boosted two weeks ago netting me 7 extra points

Since then my bench has scored 16 points last week, and 26 so far this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Bamford on my bench. I’m going to get sick

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

wonski wrote: »
    Only 6 games without a goal :)

actually 8 - it was the 5th December since he last scored in the league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Shanee.

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Bamford on my bench. I’m going to get sick

And Dallas here too. Pass me a bag

I just googled Bamford's FPL team. This is his team for this GW. He's ranked 2.5m and had himself captain last GW for his 1 point blank!

924be4f3cdad921a747b826d87dc8e08.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Rolled the dice this week as 1 last attempt to maybe win my league by using a wildcard.

Took a few risks. Injuries, players not playing and players not performing have ended me. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

34 points on my bench from 3 outfielders (Bamford Konsa Wilson) and they are all coming on.

Thank you Josep Guardiola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Absolutely sick. 17 (4), will end up with 10 players and Bamford 1st sub won’t come on. The 4 pt hit was for Kane & Burke to Gundog and DCL which meant Bamford was benched. Worst GW in 10 yrars playing!! Haven’t look but guess i’m going out of LMS unless Salah scores a bucketload!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Barnes captain was a success over Gundogan anyway. Dallas 7 points on the bench but having Barnes captain and Bamford was great in that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Need Coufal Soucek and Antonio to save the week. Unlikely but the way this week is going who knows!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Thanks to that last game itll bring me to 55 with Son to play, DCL vc to kick in after no Sterling and will have 10 players max, that game saved my GW

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Absolutely sick with first sub bamford who wont come in. Soucek last week. Bamf this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,696 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

I just googled Bamford's FPL team. This is his team for this GW. He's ranked 2.5m and had himself captain last GW for his 1 point blank!

924be4f3cdad921a747b826d87dc8e08.png

Is it possible to display the next 5 fixtures like that on the main fpl site? Haven't seen that before

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Do the predicted live ranks on FFIX and other sites take into account autosubs, vice captain etc?

I'm guessing they don't - I'm getting a modest rank increase atm but expecting it to be wiped out later on

El Sueño wrote: »
    Is it possible to display the next 5 fixtures like that on the main fpl site? Haven't seen that before

No I use a Google Chrome extension called FPL Tools. Very handy to have a couple of extra features when you're browsing the fantasy site.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Rikand wrote: »
    Absolutely sick with first sub bamford who wont come in. Soucek last week. Bamf this week :(

Yeah exact same for me! Sickening. Made last minute decisions for -4s both time that meant benching them.

• Advertisement

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Do the predicted live ranks on FFIX and other sites take into account autosubs, vice captain etc?

I'm guessing they don't - I'm getting a modest rank increase atm but expecting it to be wiped out later on

LiveFPL has post autosubs factored into the live rank.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Cartman78 wrote: »

Use https://www.livefpl.net/rank for the autosubs, VC, etc.

They do a pre and post autosubs incl VC which is much better than FFFix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

A nil all here while unlikely and would mean Salah blanking again, I'd have cresswell and TAA cleanies...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Ace2007 wrote: »
    You know Bobby is on the bench right?

6XNZ1k9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Nobody told me when I made the already questionable decision to captain Salah, that Shaqiri and Origi would be playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,489 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

CSF wrote: »
    Nobody told me when I made the already questionable decision to captain Salah, that Shaqiri and Origi would be playing.

There was no talk that they would start tbf. The Mane injury news wasn't known until late last night / this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

Hopefully we see Firmino come on to create some space for Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,236 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Potentially 7 blanks for Salah including today.

That must be the longest he's ever gone in FPL is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭eggy81

I’d take the 0-0 to have coufal in for cancelo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

Soucek yellow

Advertisement