Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

bossdrum wrote: »
    Hopefully they have the premier league rights for next year or you might be stuck watching Euroleague basketball instead;)

They have premier league at least till the end of next season.

https://twitter.com/ssporttr/status/1092807626868568072

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I tried to see dazn website using VPN and it detected it. Never mind trying to use a sub.
    I'll stick with ssportsplus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,758 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    1st month finished today, now signed up for the year. €18.75 it worked out at.

Can you update monthly subscription to an annual subscription or do you have to wait until the month is up?

It's interesting how a big fight is pov here whereas in Turkey they drop the price of the sub.

JPA wrote: »
    Can you update monthly subscription to an annual subscription or do you have to wait until the month is up?
    Cancel month, let remaining time run out and then sub for year when u get the padlocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    1st month finished today, now signed up for the year. €18.75 it worked out at.

Did you renew through play store or do you cancel sub and start a new yearly one, mine is up is few days

Lucas, trendyol suspended my account too! I could contact them to unlock but couldn't be bothered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Did you renew through play store or do you cancel sub and start a new yearly one, mine is up is few days

Cancel monthly let it run out then sign in and sign up again.
    For some reason it wont let you switch from one to the other while a sub is active.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

Just a heads up. I think they caught on to Nordvpn's Turkey VPN. If you go down to Obfuscated and then try sign in again. It worked for me.

I use firestick just FYI.

Just a heads up. I think they caught on to Nordvpn's Turkey VPN. If you go down to Obfuscated and then try sign in again. It worked for me.

I use firestick just FYI.

I'd say this crowd don't care. They've a geoblock up to satisfy their licences but I've never had an issue bypassing it.

It's a fantastic no brainer app.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Has anyone gotten this error? I'm trying with revolut which has never failed me before on any other service

WireCard: NO MEMBER BUSINESS PROCESS PERMIT

Error Code: 0570

• Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

mailburner wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten this error? I'm trying with revolut which has never failed me before on any other service

My revolut wouldn’t work, normal debit card worked straight away

Read OP, only one method that works in general

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AS1890

FYI: Tried to login earlier to app on Firestick / TV had been working from 3 weeks perfectly. Got an error that IP address was suspended when connected to NordVPN Turkey 33. Connected to Turkey 30 and worked away again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,828 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

TheDriver wrote: »
    Read OP, only one method that works in general

Thanks for that, just me being impatient and not reading all the op

What a brilliant ap though, can watch any past ufc event going back to 2018 and the quality of pic is fantastic

Thanks for that, just me being impatient and not reading all the op

What a brilliant ap though, can watch any past ufc event going back to 2018 and the quality of pic is fantastic

Yep I watched the usman fight on catch up the other day and it actually looked 4K quality, the picture was unreal and the playback is flawless, I left if paused for hours and it played instantly when I switched back on

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Wolftown

Has anyone managed to install the app on a smart TV or Xbox One? Don't have a fire stick and not interested in running it on my phone.

TV is an newish LG if that makes a difference.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Spn744

Wolftown wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to install the app on a smart TV or Xbox One? Don't have a fire stick and not interested in running it on my phone.

TV is an newish LG if that makes a difference.

Thanks

If you have an iOS device (iPhone, iPad or Mac) you can download the Airserver app for Xbox one, I believe there is a free trial but you have to pay once off after that. You can the Airplay the content from your iOS device to the TV without a VPN on the Xbox required.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭larchielads

TheDriver wrote: »
    Dazn sounds an absolute pain to get working.

Download dazn from app store 1.99 a month sub. Register as normal. If u log in without vpn u get message sayin not available in your country or itll give u access to everythin else except prem league

Get express vpn. Can confirm it works 100%.Turn on express vpn before u log in. Set to ontario canada. Log in then u got prem league football. All in english too!!!

Also can confirm express vpn works with prime video uk. Have it workin about a month now

Download dazn from app store 1.99 a month sub. Register as normal. If u log in without vpn u get message sayin not available in your country or itll give u access to everythin else except prem league

Get express vpn. Can confirm it works 100%.Turn on express vpn before u log in. Set to ontario canada. Log in then u got prem league football. All in english too!!!

Also can confirm express vpn works with prime video uk. Have it workin about a month now

Is there an extra charge on top of the €1.99 a month?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Brian017

Would this work by side loading the App and the KeepSolid VPN app on the new Chromecast devices? If so, what’s the best method of side loading the sports app?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭bossdrum

I have express vpn and I don't see Ontario Canada on it?

I have the €1.99 sub in Ireland but if I try to log in through any other country tells me you can only log into the country that the account was created in.
    If you create an account in 'Canada' then when you try to pay (about €11 per month) they say the payment method must be orginating in Canada.

Fairplay to you larchielads if you have it working but there is nothing easy about setting it up.
    Have you done it recently and is it ony costing €1.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Brian017 wrote: »
    Would this work by side loading the App and the KeepSolid VPN app on the new Chromecast devices? If so, what’s the best method of side loading the sports app?

Yup, on the Chromecast download a app called downloader. Follow the instructions to get the browser working, then head to the first page of this thread and install the app from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

steviebg wrote: »
    Yup, on the Chromecast download a app called downloader. Follow the instructions to get the browser working, then head to the first page of this thread and install the app from there!

Dazn doesn't work with Surfshark anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭larchielads

bossdrum wrote: »
    I have express vpn and I don't see Ontario Canada on it?

I have the €1.99 sub in Ireland but if I try to log in through any other country tells me you can only log into the country that the account was created in.
    If you create an account in 'Canada' then when you try to pay (about €11 per month) they say the payment method must be orginating in Canada.

Fairplay to you larchielads if you have it working but there is nothing easy about setting it up.
    Have you done it recently and is it ony costing €1.99?

I have express vpn and can confirm it has ontario and Montreal Canada just checked there now. Have it set up about a month. Account is set up here in ireland and paid for by my debit card. Def only 1.99euro a month no extra charges

Go into ALL LOCATIONS instead of RECOMMENDED LOCATIONS in express vpn, select Canada then either ontario or Montreal. Just went through vpn app there just now and it's def there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,772 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

I have this subscription set up for a year and the app is working flawlessly from my tablet to my tv. However, I am unable to download the app on to my firestick and run it from there. Could someone tell me where to download this app from. Is it from 'downloader? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NellyMcD

Fann Linn wrote: »
    I have this subscription set up for a year and the app is working flawlessly from my tablet to my tv. However, I am unable to download the app on to my firestick and run it from there. Could someone tell me where to download this app from. Is it from 'downloader? Thanks.

Use Apps2fire, available on the Play Store. You'll need the IP address of your Firestick. You input the Firestick IP on the app(on your android tablet) and push the app to the Firestick.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NellyMcD

I have found Surfshark VPN works well on most devices, but not the Firestick. I used the free Winscribe VPN and this worked, but is limited to 10GB, which is not much.

Fann Linn wrote: »

It’s really easy to download the app using downloader.

• Advertisement

I signed up for the year, €18.16
    3 months free over monthly. Savage value a month.
    I've started looking at EDGE TV. The CEV quarters are also on at the moment and the NBA is great value. Lots of things other than the premiership in this package.

Advertisement