Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,286 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Free VPN is never going to be fast enough for streaming. Barely enough to load a webpage

As I stated before, I've been using it.

Turn on windscribe
    Start ssport
    Select english commentary
    Turn off windscribe
    Go full screen

Not one issue for me watching the football, used it yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Spn744

F1ngers wrote: »
    Sorry for o/t, this is only page 13 for me.
    Set your posts per page to 40(default is 15 I think) in appearance options in your control panel.

Thanks for the tip! Enjoy the football :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Turn on windscribe
    Start ssport
    Turn off windscribe
    Go full screen

This doesn't work on firestick

TheDriver wrote: »
    This doesn't work on firestick

Sorry, streaming on PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Sorry, streaming on PC.

Streaming on a PC has been perfect for me, When you log in you get presented with current live events and you can toggle between them very easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Cheers OP.
    Just signed up and have the app and keepsolid vpn app on my firestick.
    Just have to learn to navigate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Turn on windscribe
    Start ssport
    Turn off windscribe
    Go full screen

Sorry, didn’t see your other post. So you’re activating it just to load the stream, once stream is playing then VPN/geolocation check becomes irrelevant

Good that works, means your not actually streaming over the VPN which relying on a free one could cause headaches

Sorry, didn’t see your other post. So you’re activating it just to load the stream, once stream is playing then VPN/geolocation check becomes irrelevant

Good that works, means your not actually streaming over the VPN which relying on a free one could cause headaches

Exactly, works on PC, not on firestick apparently(I don't have a firestick, TheDriver mentioned it).

Only on full screen though, when screen is minimised it doesn't work as a geo pop up blocks the middle of the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Exactly, works on PC, not on firestick apparently(I don't have a firestick, TheDriver mentioned it).

Only on full screen though, when screen is minimised it doesn't work as a geo pop up blocks the middle of the screen.

Working on Android as well, have the west ham game on now, switched off windscribe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Watching West ham match on firestick with Keepsolid vpn.
    Perfect all match so far and great quality picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Craig_David

Is there much of a difference between the firestick from Amazon.de and the firestick from Amazon.co.uk ?
    Looking to get one to set this up..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Has anyone managed to sign up to this without using android/google pay? Any workarounds?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,807 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Is there much of a difference between the firestick from Amazon.de and the firestick from Amazon.co.uk ?

if you're in ROI you're going to find it difficult to get one delivered from either Amazon.

blue-army wrote: »
    Has anyone managed to sign up to this without using android/google pay? Any workarounds?

You need to read the OP. google play (and hence google pay) works.
    Reg card input doesn't work except for a very small number of people who got it to work
    You could try buying a sub card from trendyol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Dont Curry's sell them now?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

Fann Linn wrote: »

They do, for twice the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Batesout

Fann Linn wrote: »

Argos have the lite for €38

I have everything sorted bar the payment, i have my revolut on google pay but keeps giving an error . Any ideas

Batesout wrote: »
    I have everything sorted bar the payment, i have my revolut on google pay but keeps giving an error . Any ideas

Have you followed the OP ie Open VPN on turkey, use app on phone, log in, click on padlock match and then choose your package which will bring up a google PLAY window?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I think there is some confusion over google play and google pay. You are setting up a subscription using using google play

• Advertisement

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I think there is some confusion over google play and google pay. You are setting up a subscription using using google play

Lucas Hood, has anyone tried to buy the sub from trendyol? I might give it a go for my annual sub, it'd save a lot of hassle with the google play lark. Seems you put the code into the promo code box and no more action required so no errors to get.

Have you followed the OP ie Open VPN on turkey, use app on phone, log in, click on padlock match and then choose your package which will bring up a google PLAY window?

Getting to confirm fingerprint & it just hangs

Getting to confirm fingerprint & it just hangs

Are u sure you're not getting Google pay to enter card details rather than Google play setting up a sub??

Are u sure you're not getting Google pay to enter card details rather than Google play setting up a sub??

Possibly .going to start again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

Possibly .going to start again

Mine wouldn’t work with my revolut, tried my tsb debit card and worked straight away

All sorted thanks for all the help

All sorted thanks for all the help

What was the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 the mahogeny gaspipe

Still not setup. Ended up getting my credit card blocked using google pay. Any details on how to use on this other option trendol

Still not setup. Ended up getting my credit card blocked using google pay. Any details on how to use on this other option trendol

I haven't tried it but it's an official reseller. Go on trendyol, put in ssport plus and there's one choice cones up. Buy voucher and then when complete and you get email, you go back to ssport account and put it into the promo code box. No card required to ssport

• Advertisement

What was the problem?

I was trying to do it on my laptop initially.
    Then couldn't get app from Play even though VPN set to Turkey.
    Eventually got the apk on to my phone,Revolut wouldn't work but my debit visa did , so all good now.
    Thanks again

Advertisement